BanDisnDatnMe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I just read your Block RMT and I have to say, the creativity you put in your teams is insane. I love that you are transforming gimmicks into viable strategies. What I found even more interesting with this Block team is that a Block Slowbro set has gotten a lot of popularity recently in UU. I am well aware that OU and UU are two completely different metagames but that team did catch my attention so I tip my hat to you
    BanDisnDatnMe
    BanDisnDatnMe
    I also sympathize with UU!! I wasn't aware of Block Slowbro being popular over there. If you feel as to making a replica of this Blocking team, in a UU version and pull off something atrocious, then feel free to hmu and thanks for going out of your way and let me know you appreciate my creaitivity, I will keep on cooking danger ;)
    Yo just thought i'd come over to tell you how amazing your teams are. Only a mad genuis could come up with some of the stuff you made work. Also respect for making some of the most visually appealing threats i've ever seen. I can only dream of being half as great of a player as you are.
    BanDisnDatnMe
    BanDisnDatnMe
    Oh Ceros I am on the brink of making yet a brand new thread. And getting to like read this enthralling comment of yours just... got me bedazzled *-* Thx a whole lot fren, your words fuel my teams and the ones that are yet to come, so motivational...
    I love your teams
    BanDisnDatnMe
    BanDisnDatnMe
    wow... I didn't expect this type of comment from anyone but you Posho.... Huge fan dawg... I respect everything you do!! And keep on being the valiant competitor that characterizes you... if you feel as to being part of one of my teams please let me know so that we get to build... I'm pretty sure the outcome would be a nightmarish team :/
    Hey dude it was fun fighting you; were you using a new team?
    BanDisnDatnMe
    BanDisnDatnMe
    mmm... I have ! but I am still testing it but being honest... it does really decent against stall specially but yeah I might post it on the Bummo rmt on the variants section so tune in! :)
    Your teams are the reason I play OU esp. Kommo-o BD and the new one :D
    BanDisnDatnMe
    BanDisnDatnMe
    Oh, that to me says a lot! I couldn't be happier that my teams are your reasoning to play in the OU format. There is still more yet to come. So stay tuned my friend koutakoutakouta :)
    I saw your new team on the RMT forum and it really inspires me. I'm new to competitive Pokemon, but seeing the creativity in that team, and your old ones is incredible. Reading through the OU articles, everything is so standard, but you have a lot of creativity, and the ability to make it work! Keep up the great work!!:)
    BanDisnDatnMe
    BanDisnDatnMe
    Thanks a whole lot! I appreciate you going out of your way to let me know that I have a good creativity. We're doing it for players just like you that are willing to give uncommon pokemons a shot and make them shine. Uncommon pokemons look ugly for players because they just straight up disregard them by saying: Oh this is not standard. But if you elevate them, those ugly pokemons will look at you in a thankfully way
    your teams are cancerously amazing xD
    BanDisnDatnMe
    BanDisnDatnMe
    Kyurem is tremendously Fat and Drudd is the most amusing Rock setter you could ever imagined xD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…