col49
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Were matched up for exhibition. Im GMT+1 and available for the whole thursday and friday. id prefer somewhere around 8 pm, let me know what works for you
    hey when do u wanna play for exhibition? gmt+0, best days for me are daytimes any day or Wednesday and Thursday night
    Taskr
    Taskr
    btw i finished work early so hmu whenever u get on
    col49
    col49
    shoot, ayte. i honestly thought that we were out w/the act loss but ig not, so if you're still down to play just lmk haha
    Taskr
    Taskr
    oh lol kk, ill get back on now
    thank you for the zeltron suspect test music
    col49
    col49
    always looking to spread culture
    Ruwc When ? i can play friday , Saturday and Sunday after 9 pm gmt+1
    col49
    col49
    hey, sorry i've been awful about responding man, busy time of year. that time sunday should suit me fine, unless of course y'all already secured the win by that time haha
    col49
    col49
    ok yeah, think that was your fifth? nice games, hope most of y'all didn't take shake too seriously
    just letting you know you beat Corporal Levi's record for wordcount by approximately 300 words.
    col49
    col49
    dang, fr? that honestly strikes me as a net negative haha, tough
    snake, -4, can play most evenings but all day Sunday, and most Sat afternoon. Sunday is easiest if that works, lmk when u can play
    col49
    col49
    sunday's probably fine, want to shoot for ~5 pm or so? also, been making a point of forming gentleman's agreements to avoid the use of celebrate melo, would that interest you?
    KW
    KW
    assuming ur -4 too that time works, sure for the melo thing even tho idt its busted. Was where u were a month ago but using it reveals non obvious execution difficulties imo
    Hello when do you wanna play? GMT -3 here
    col49
    col49
    hey, so in spite of what i said, and i'm really sorry about this, i'm getting called in to work last minute. i explicitly asked to not get put on today but ig that didn't matter, would you be able to make any time past ~4:30 work? really hate to put that on you, i just got the text some 5 minutes ago, so again i'm real sorry
    Eternal Spirit
    Eternal Spirit
    Uh yeah i dont have any problem with It, im not doing anything today. I'll play stours tho so you gotta wait i finish it if you end showing up during that.
    col49
    col49
    totally cool w/me, really appreciate your flexibility here
    Yeah, so you know we are paired for snake phase 2 and I was aiming for this weekend but irl stuff happens and just overwhelmed tbh. So yeah, can you tell your availability on next weekend? Playing on the week is super complicated for me nowadays
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Definitely would prefer to play tomorrow given Im gonna be out until night some minutes from now. If you have plans at 3 pm no worries since playing at night is also very plausible for me, hopefully it is for you. Also doubt Im gonna be playing welli0u today so... yeah. If you could a time to play me from 3 pm onwards tomorrow I would really appreciate it.
    col49
    col49
    ayte, i'll have some time set aside, if you've got something in particular once we get to it then i'll work towards it, otherwise we can play it by ear
    MrAldo
    MrAldo
    Excellent. Appreciate it. Looking forward to our game tomorrow!
    snake phase 2 gmt -4 7am-noon lmk thx
    Nat
    Nat
    hi, our thursday time has went and passed and I waited an extra 90 minutes but did not see you. Tony requested that I write my availability on your wall should I have power, and that availability is saturday 7:30am-noon -4, as well as sunday midnight to 2am -4. let me know, thanks.
    col49
    col49
    my legal team has advised me to publicly acknowledge this discrepancy and clearly relay that i have, through alternative means, approached you with an alternative time (saturday, 11 am est) that is pending. i'm hoping to have a good* game**!
    Nat
    Nat
    I'm my own legal team and have confirmed that this time does indeed work provided my power remains intact. I will also be able to play for the next 12 hours now surprisingly should you come online.
    noticed you 5 starred this alb on rym. Farewell transmission and hold on magnolia are two of my favorite songs at the moment. Hope you're doing well bro.
    col49
    col49
    oh sick, glad to hear it. i'm not too shabby, attempt who knows what at getting carried to a trophy, usual grind
    Hi it's been a Hella long time we haven't played ^^ When are you free to play?
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    O you can't this week? Then I'm OK to play at weekend or the whole next week around 6-7 pm my time GMT+1
    Scythe.
    Scythe.
    Ok? Give me a day that suits u best
    col49
    col49
    sorry, had to confirm a few things. want to go for next saturday ~6 pm?
    Hey, what are your availabilities? I'm moving to uni the first weekend and I might want to play as late as possible into the phase.
    hey there, see you're free from adv. when fight? I'm east coast US. I can do maybe weds or thurs night or on weekend.
    when nupl, -5
    col49
    col49
    were u timid hunt btw? cuz i realized a little too late my tang was 3 points short of outpacing modest for no good reason and idt i'd be very happy w/myself if i got smacked on account of that lol
    MZ
    MZ
    yeah it was timid
    col49
    col49
    PHEW, somehow it feels better to have lost that way haha. appreciate it, hope we can get another one in this season
    anti johning measures inc.

uupl, gmt+1. have to take a test on thursday so i'd rather play after that. i can accommodate to ur schedule if that doesn't work as long as u provide me with a reasonable time
    hey, we play for rupl. im -7, and i have a pretty busy next two weeks because of finals. i dont see a deadline. want to play next sunday? (the 27th)
    col49
    col49
    if that's in fact fine w/the hosts, then yeah, no rush
    Hey, I know we talked a bit on stours already but I just wanted to nail down what time we're doing NUPL. Free on weekdays after I put the kiddo to bed (like 9:30-10PM is usually good), Sat morning/early afternoon (any time before 1:30 PM is good) or Sunday (fairly flexible as long as I know in advance what time). Let me know what works for you.
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Now that it’s finally not raining for the first time in a week and a half, need to get some yard work done. Should be ready to play in 1-2 hours.
    col49
    col49
    right? i'll check up in two, no rush
    Hogg
    Hogg
    Hey, hit you up on discord too but I'm ready when you are.
    raw power > 99% of anything
    BKC
    BKC
    remaining 10% is for whatever else may happen (i messed up lol)
    col49
    col49
    i've made the joke "are we on 139 and lenox, cuz that's a big l" among 2-3 groups of people now and nobody's gotten it
    BKC
    BKC
    put more holes in their ass than swiss cheese
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…