M Dragon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heya, u got subbed in against me for DPP Cup. I'd prefer to play friday evening or later. When would you like to play? I think I'm currently UCT+2
    M Dragon
    M Dragon
    friday is fine
    22:00 gmt +2?
    Hubriz
    Hubriz
    Yeah that should work
    UPL time. I can make just about anytime on Friday work as well as 12:00-14:00 GMT -7 on Sunday.
    Hi ! We have to play for RoA BW Championship, I'm GMT+1 and I should be available until Saturday pretty often during both the day and the evening.
    Hey could you possibly spare some time tomorrow for a tryout for SPL? I'm an NU main; I can play other tiers (Current OU, ORAS OU) as well. I realize this is in short timing but I'd greatly appreciate your consideration.
    in on with me and BlazeLatias, and Cheryl, and FairyMMM, and the like. I love and very much respect the way you make teams btw, as shown in that archive of your rain team. I was running very similar builds of rain teams and building in the same way since I build teams in the exact same style you do, which is why I like you, so I didn't copy your teams on back when you ran that on the PO ladder. You were
    Just wanted to commend you on this btw. https://www.smogon.com/smog/issue17/featured_rmt_ou. Since you so well-revolutionized stall. We should also play a game sometime since you are such a pleasure to battle, I used to run into you on the PO ladder a lot when I was playing under the name C.N.tower.exe and Porto Ramos Pinto. This team is totally what inspired the stall team I sent you that you should join
    it's hilarious and very effective, and I'd like the opinion of a good player like you on it's effectiveness.
    -Kindly, from one innovative player to another, (inspired by your mentality)
    Deschutes
    Also, please check out my posts on my page explaining the team, some things of it in short summary I mean so you better understand it, and check out my post on the M-Altaria set I made myself in USUM for a more in depth short summary of the ethics behind the function of the team. And lemme know what you like about the choice scarf sunny day entei and cb lilli set I came up with and posted in usum as well, because
    I also sometimes run M-sableye over M-Altaria for classic M-sableye stall, but M-Altaria is just better for meta right now.
    Sableye-Mega @ Sablenite
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    Shiny: Yes
    EVs: 194 HP / 197 Def / 44 SpA / 73 SpD
    Bold Nature
    - Fake Out
    - Calm Mind
    - Dark Pulse
    - Shadow Ball
    Cobalion @ Leftovers
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 146 HP / 83 Atk / 187 Def / 92 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    - Iron Defense
    - Iron Head
    - Swords Dance
    - Sacred Sword

Doublade @ Eviolite
    Ability: No Guard
    EVs: 108 HP / 129 Atk / 192 Def / 79 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    - Iron Defense
    - Shadow Claw
    - Iron Head
    - Night Slash
    Altaria-Mega @ Altarianite
    Ability: Pixilate
    EVs: 68 HP / 152 Atk / 228 Def / 43 SpD / 17 Spe
    Impish Nature
    - Cotton Guard
    - Dragon Dance
    - Body Slam
    - Dragon Claw

Virizion @ Leftovers
    Ability: Justified
    EVs: 252 HP / 133 Def / 92 SpA / 24 SpD / 7 Spe
    Bold Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Calm Mind
    - Giga Drain
    - Substitute
    - Toxic
    Quagsire @ Leftovers
    Ability: Unaware
    EVs: 199 HP / 237 Def / 72 SpD
    Relaxed Nature
    - Scald
    - Toxic
    - Earthquake
    - Recover

Wigglytuff @ Leftovers
    Ability: Cute Charm
    EVs: 50 HP / 188 Def / 72 SpA / 198 SpD
    Sassy Nature
    IVs: 0 Atk
    - Dazzling Gleam
    - Protect
    - Toxic
    - Thunderbolt
    I even named it a and labeled it a new meta m-dragon inspired stall team, (as greatly inspired by your old and well-known rain team)
    New Meta M-Dragon inspired stall team:
    stall, which you are also greatly known for. Me, and BlazeLatias, and Cheryl and the like of FairyMMM and others would love to have you included since you're so well-known for stall teams, making good stall teams, and giving good rates, as well as for making good rmt's. Here's the team:
    I also sent BlazeLatias, a stall team I made that re-revolutionizes toxic stall meta, which I know you like, I was actually inspired by that old and well-known toxic stall rain team of yours to make it, so you should like it. You should join in on the rmt to make it since doing a joint-rmt, based off the concept of stall pokemon being built to work together is a cool and fun concept that illustrates the mentality of
    lacking any input. Since you're so apt at knowing the meta like me and giving good rates. Also, check out my New Power thread, and let me know what you like about the concept. And check out my sets in USUM meta as well, to give it some swell rates, like you're known to give. I'm very serious about meta-building, team-building, rmt-making, and meta-discussion, and battling, much like you are.
    Hey, M Dragon. Please rate and like my teams posted, because it really needs rates from well-renowned battlers and team-builders like you. I'm bored because people say my teams don't need rates because they're so good, but i know you'd be able to leave a good one.Because you're as quite as good as me when it comes to team-building, rmt-making, skill of battling, and writing skill and style. so i know you wouldn't be
    hey, let's schedule. gmt -4, available all day monday thru weds, all day friday, saturday night. can't play thursday or sunday. see you
    hey when do you want to play for ugtt?i'm +5.5 and pretty free on friday/weekends
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…