Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• is it true that you COULD BE BANNED ?
    HJAD
    HJAD
    no where did you get that idea from shane? smh
    HJAD
    HJAD
    drink a little juice and they have no idea who they was drinking water with
    Hey man I saw you got tour banned for ghosting, not cool man I used to think you were alright
    poh
    poh
    I just couldn't resist man. I wanted to help that guy win his first ubers trophy.
    Hey man I just wanted to say I think PursuitOfHappiny was a great name and I think you lose a lot of individuality / unique-ness by changing your name to "poh". Own your original ideas man!
    poh
    poh
    ᴛᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴛᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴛ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴅᴇᴠᴀsᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴜɴɪᴛᴇ ᴀʟʟ sᴘᴀᴍᴍᴇʀs ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴏᴜʀ ɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ. ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇᴠɪʟ ᴏғ Purges ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏᴅs. ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴅ ᴏᴜʀ sᴘᴀᴍ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs ᴀʙᴏᴠᴇ. ᴄᴏᴘʏ! ᴘᴀsᴛᴇ! ᴄʜᴀᴛ sᴘᴀᴍ ʙʟᴀsᴛ ᴏғғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʟɪɢʜᴛ! sᴜʀʀᴇɴᴅᴇʀ ᴍᴏᴅs ᴏʀ ᴘʀᴇᴘᴀʀᴇ ᴛᴏ ғɪɢʜᴛ! , LUL ᴛʜᴀᴛs ʀɪɢʜᴛ!
    paired for PU ssnl. I'm EDT (gmt-4) and generally free outside of monday/wednesday mornings/afternoons. Lemme know what works for you.
    PU SSNL,wanna play when? -3 gmt
    poh
    poh
    Im gmt+2. Im available wednesday, friday and sunday all day. What are your availabilities?
    Ampha
    Ampha
    Friday or sunday should be alright depending on time,what time is better for you?
    poh
    poh
    Let's do sunday. 5pm your time?
    hey, we got paired for r2 of bw cup, what times/days works best for u? i'm gmt-3
    Askov
    Askov
    i'll try to get an extension then
    Askov
    Askov
    he won't be able to give a long extension (prob the most we'll get is 3 days), so just tell me day/times that u may be able to play
    poh
    poh
    Take the win
    Hi when do you want to play RU open r2? I'm gmt-4
    poh
    poh
    Hi I'm currently on holiday with limited internet. Maybe we can get an extension. GMT+2 here
    Dark Shion
    Dark Shion
    hey do you can play today or tomorrow at 7 pm my time?
    Hey man I just wanted to say I think PursuitOfHappiny was a great name and I think you lose a lot of individuality / unique-ness by changing your name to "poh". Own your original ideas man!
    poh
    poh
    Everyone calls me poh by now so I thought why not. I'm also gonna change to poh on ps! as soon as I can, the name is just a bit too long for my liking.
    better late than never ig, but gj on the badge and welcome to the ladybug crew and welcome to the three-letter-name crew!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…