MZ
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yeah, there have been many nerfs lately. There’s Greninja’s Water Shuriken becoming Special in Pokémon Sun and Moon and Link’s Remote Bomb in Smash Ultimate. 1: Greninja was mostly Physical back in Gen 6 OU and Remote Bomb hinders Link’s recovery for some reason.
    When do u wanna play for MWP? I'm GMT -5, and I can play Thursday afternoon
    MZ
    MZ
    also est, can do thursday but slightly later than afternoon would be easier, like 6ish
    MZ
    MZ
    so does this work for you?
    smub
    smub
    Uh yeah that works
    Hey man, gmt-5 here, prefer weekends, when play?
    Usually available evenings
    MZ
    MZ
    4pm should be good
    MZ
    MZ
    I don't know yet but there may be a good chance I'll need to hit that backup time. I'll try to let you know if sat wont work asap but may not be certain until the morning of
    MZ
    MZ
    it is looking p strong that I'll need to backup to 6pm sunday if that still works for u
    There should be a D+ and D- in the PU Viability Ranking. D- is for Pokémon like Butterfree, Masquerain, or Ninjask who struggle to fit in but have small niches in the metagame.

1: Why does nobody use Gothitelle in PU? Is she really that weak?
    2: Not many people use Jynx. Big deal.
    3: I wish Ambipom was PU by usage. Ambipom in Neverused is outclassed by Cinccino.
    MZ
    MZ
    1. Gothitelle is completely outclassed, there's no good reason you'd actually want to fit it on a team when you could be running any better Psychic-type.
    2 and 3 aren't questions so like, ok?
    MZ
    MZ
    As for D+ and D-, there's no reason. We split A, B, and C because there are meaningful distinctions to be made between the viabilities of Pokemon in A+, A, and A-. Neither S rank nor D rank are split because there isn't a worthwhile distinction there. The difference between the Pokemon isn't significant enough, D rank already fits what you're describing
    We play for PU ssnls. GMT+9 and would prefer it if we play on Saturday (available from 7pm~2am my time). If that doesn't work, we might have to play on a weekday
    MZ
    MZ
    11pm sat ur time should work if I can do math
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Great. See you then
    now that I know you're online. how do I ban a user from a thread I made? He's interfering with the spirit of the thread
    MZ
    MZ
    you cannot. you could ask a firebot mod to do it though, which would be internet or shade or bright object
    No one beats the bug
    No one beats the bug
    Thank you Mr. Zard. For an absolute travesty of a disaster of a moderator, at least you're better than akir
    we've got seasonal playoffs, im gmt +11 and can play best on sunday but a weekday can work too
    MZ
    MZ
    sunday is fine, can u give me a window and I'll see what works? big time difference + my finals are in that general area so not 100% sure what'll be good but I'll get back to u on a specific time asap
    Hi, I have a question regarding World Cup of OMs - is USSR team a possibility? I might bring just enough people.
    MZ
    MZ
    it depends on if enough people sign up, it's currently possible to sign up under Asia (Russia). idk about USSR though, we're kinda sticking with existing countries
    We're paired for r1 of the Last Chance lc tour, want to play sometime tomorrow? I'm GMT-4
    Merritt
    Merritt
    11:30 maybe? I'll probably be able to do 11, but I'd prefer the buffer just in case.
    MZ
    MZ
    ok
    Merritt
    Merritt
    Things went better than expected, so I can actually do now onwards, I'll be online as Merritty
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…