Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Who the fuck gave you permission to change your ava
    Eien
    Eien
    She is good.
    Sitonai
    Sitonai
    who the fuck gave you permission to write on eien's wall
    hey i wrote that i wated my name changed to one thing, realized it was wrong then deleted it to change it to another thing, will that change whethe my name's going to be changed or not
    Eien
    Eien
    no worries
    Dollainthewoods
    Dollainthewoods
    mk thank you very uch, i can't wait forthe name change
    I have a question about the name change thing, it says u will be locked for a month when name changed, what does a lock do? Cuz I’m in a couple of smogon tours and idk if a lock will prevent me from posting in those tours or posting at all
    Eien
    Eien
    it prevents you from changing your avatar, your signature, and other profile stuff. you will still be able to post freely.
    when can you play for the mono camomons tour? i should be available at some point every day until deadline, im cst and afternoon/night is ideal
    Eien
    Eien
    PST. Weekend is best for me cause of work. How’s Saturday night? 9pm your time?
    Ferno
    Ferno
    Works for me, see you then
    When do u wanna play for Exhibition? I'm GMT -5 and can play on afternoons
    Eien
    Eien
    Saturday at noon my time? GMT-8
    smub
    smub
    I think I can do that
    can i have a badge please thanks
    Eien
    Eien
    yes! join mono and you'll get one I'm sure n_n
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    this dude's got 4 and still not satisfied, UGH
    just clicked onto smogon for the first time in forever. Saw you in the site staff box, so I decided to sign in and say congrats! :)
    Eien
    Eien
    Thanks. It's great to see you again! Wish you'd swing by more often tbh to say hi and stuff but now that I've graduated too, I sympathize with the real life struggles... Hope things are going well with the family!
    scpinion
    scpinion
    Thanks, I might hang out for a bit over the next couple weeks b/c my wife and kid are traveling. Just not enough time in the day to do Job, Husband, Dad, and Pokemon... Pokemon is the one that gets cut :/

I tried to put it off for a long time, then had to leave abruptly.
    Pro tip: don't do that, have someone to fill in before you leave. You'll feel better about it when you visit occasionally. :)
    scpinion
    scpinion
    just saw the CC alum thing, thanks for that! I always really wanted one, but had resigned myself to not being able to get it :)
    Hi Eien, we have to play for the monotype Un-Ban Tournament hosted by Havens, I can play anyday but Tuesday after 4:00PM my time (EST or GMT-5). On the weekends I can play at anytime. Bring it on pal.
    Eien
    Eien
    ok wednesday night? 8pm my time is 11pm yours if that's ok. otherwise 1 hour earlier?
    Namranan
    Namranan
    That should do good, I might be able to stay up that long and still do well. I'll be on earlier as well in case you show up. Otherwise sounds good.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…