Bedschibaer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello we are up against each other for round 1 of the GSC NU RoA mini tourney! I'm curious as to when would be the best time have our battle. I'm generally free from 11am - 2pm or 8pm - 12am on mondays through fridays and all day on saturday and sundays. My time zone is GMT -5 est.
    AngelCWarrior
    AngelCWarrior
    Hey man its almost 8, hope your'e ready to fight! I'll be on Showdown and will wait for you to arrive my user name there will be the same as here.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Sorry man, I was busy with work yesterday and fell asleep before our time. I will be available the rest of the week though. Sorry for the inconveniences
    AngelCWarrior
    AngelCWarrior
    It's fine man lets try it on thursday at the same time.
    Hey when do you want to play for Classic Warmup? I'm GMT-4, I am free tomorrow all day and Monday, lmk when you would prefer to play
    Metacomet
    Metacomet
    Hey it's all good, I'll be on all day tomorrow except at night so that works with me. I'll probably be on from 11am-1pm Gmt-4, I believe that should work with both of our schedules, if this doesn't work or you'd like to play earlier just lmk because I can do that too.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Thanks, 11 am your time should work perfectly
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I am on smogtours and main as Beds
    Hey, when do you want to play for the GSC tour? EST
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    hey, I am gmt+1 and free most weekdays and partially on weekends. I have no real preference since I am very flexible. Feel free to suggest a few times that'd work for you
    Tenebricite
    Tenebricite
    Today works, maybe 9PM your time?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    I unexpectedly started drinking, sorry.
    Flares.
    Thank you for allowing me to able to suggest the time I appreciate your concern.I am willing to play around 3-4ish my time weekdays and during weekends the afternoon is great for me.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    3-4 your time any day starting tomorrow is perfectly fine with me. Sorry for the delayed response
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    yo, ew is losing his cool a bit. Wanna set a day and time for this somewhat soon to actually get it done?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch. I'll have you know that I graduated top of my class in the navy seals. I've been involved in numerous secret raids your mom.
    Hey we're paired for roa Olympics I'm gmt +5:30 and prefer to do this on the weekend lmk what works for you
    So Noisy
    Hey how about Saturday my 5pm?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Hey man, I asked my people to sub me out since I will be away for the weekend. Sorry for the inconvenience, you will get a different opponent soon
    So Noisy
    fair. take care.
    Hi, we're matched up for the RBY winter tour. I'm still GMT -4, are you still free weekday evenings? Thursdays and Fridays work well for me.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    This thursday should work fine, I will be free all day
    Hi, we are matched up for the RoA room championships. I'm EST and will be pretty free the next week, what times are you available?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Gmt+2 here, weekday evenings are pretty good for me. Any day or time you'd prefer
    hi wann haste zeit für roa major league ?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Heute Abend, vermutlich morgen ganzen Tag und Sonntag ganzen Tag
    snøfall
    snøfall
    Same. Wäre morgen nachmittag 16-17uhr ok ?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Vermutlich ja, sollte ich wo draußen sein sag ich dir Bescheid
    Hi Bed, we are paired for Major League. When can you play in weekeday, evening our time? Let me know.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Bed, sorry I can't play anymore today. I've just finished playing with Robert. Could you play tomorrow around lunch time or at 6.30/7.00 pm?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Both fine with me. I will be on from 12:30 onwards and I will be there at 18:30 onwards
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    See you around 1.30/2.00 pm
    lets play soon as possible for the BW OU Global Championship tour. I'm usually free around around 6pm-11pm gmt +1
    let me know when you want to play.
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    Monday or tuesday in that timeframe should be fairly safe bets
    Glue
    Glue
    sounds good man. we'll try monday around that time period
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    jsyk I am idling on the main server as beds
    Ru open. I'm GMT +5:30. I am usually free the entire day except 1 am to 11 am my time
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    if you still have time after the uu match we can do afterwards maybe? otherwise tomorrow should be good. Around the same time or any other time that is comfortable for you works.
    implaser
    implaser
    10:30 pm my time tmmrw?
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    alright
    yo nu open. im gmt -7. p open schedule, jus pick somewhere between 3pm and 10pm one day and i could prob make it, bop
    Bedschibaer
    Bedschibaer
    P sure we're gonna have to do around 3-4pm your time since I am gmt+2. How about Sunday?
    Ajna
    Ajna
    3 pm sunday works for me
    Ajna
    Ajna
    ik we don't play for another hour, but im around if you wanna play before
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…