Fille
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ZU seasonal, what works for you this week? I’m EST and free after 4 my time all weekday
    Fille
    Fille
    Any day should work :)
    S1nn0hC0nfirm3d
    Wanna do it today sometime? I’ll be in the ZU room a lot today with the same username here, so if you see me feel free to challenge!

And if you want something more concrete then I’ll be on at 4 pm sharp for sure.
    Fille
    Fille
    celebrating a friend today but I might be home around your 6ish so can do a little after that if you're willing
    when do u want to hax me in ssnl? I'm gmt -5, free weekdays during the day. I can do mornings around 8:30-9 am easiest but can also do 2 pm tomorrow or wednesday.
    Fille
    Fille
    your 2pm Wednessday sounds very good to me, tomorrow not so much since flights n shit, other than that any week day between your 12-5pm should work (will be at my parents so slightly difficult to schedule in advance when I don't really know my schedule sorry about that)
    yo what have you done to the real fille? ik fosho he wouldn't put this as a propic
    taranteeeno
    taranteeeno
    I have an inkling of a feeling why
    Fille
    Fille
    He has an inkling of a feeling why... Also I miss Gummy and LilyAC is cute
    Heya, when are you free for the rbtt dhc match? My time is EST and I'm pretty active on PS. (PS name is Kantus)
    Fille
    Fille
    Mostly whenever, but trying to keep a good sleeping schedule going now as I've finally go control over that so preferably not after Midnight my time
    Fille
    Fille
    GMT +1, forgot to add that lel
    Theron
    Theron
    I'll be in the random battles room like I always am, hmu when you're ready ^.^
    We're paired for OST, wanna play on any available weekend? Gmt+1 here
    Cicada
    Cicada
    My discord is canichedog44#7691, might be easier to contact me there
    Fille
    Fille
    hitting u up there :]
    We face each other in the RBYOU global championships. Dm me on discord @garchomp#3478 so we can schedule
    Hey, we are paired up for UU masters. When are you free to play?
    My timezone is gmt -5 and I'm available most of times but I'd rather play after Tuesday.
    When LC circuit, est
    Fille
    Fille
    cet, you available around Friday or Sunday?
    MZ
    MZ
    friday not so much cuz im working and then ive got family coming in, sunday's fine
    Fille
    Fille
    Sunday sounds good then, should be available more or less all day with the exception of random family activities like dinner
    I am a foongus and I live in your garden. If you don’t repost this comment on 10 different Smogon profile pages, I’ll find you in your LC games and cause psychological mind games with Spore.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…