ihasdisname
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, this is Quoise, your foe for the Random Doubles Battle Tour.

When would you like to battle? I'm -5.
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    -4, can you play like Wednesday (anytime afternoon or evening)?
    Quoise
    Quoise
    Wednesday evening works, I'll have my browser open 5-9pm your time/4-8pm my time (I'll check every ~30 minutes), unless you have a specific time in mind.
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    Sounds good
    when do u wanna staff bros for rbtt i'd pref anytime tomorrow or thurs and I'm gmt -5 lmk what time works best for u
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    same username as here
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    hey ill be on for like an hour-hour and a half when do u wanna play
    MANNAT
    MANNAT
    ill be on p much the rest of the evening actually, please lmk when you're on, ill be on mannat on ps just pm me when ready
    When play for Hackmons Cup? GMT +1, any time after 5pm should work
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    I'm GMT-4, if you can't go within the next half hour could you do 4 PM my time/9 PM your time?
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    If not, the best time for me the entire week is anytime after 4:30/9:30.
    Yo, when do you wanna play for hackmons cup? My timezone is GMT-5 and I'm mostly active anytime after 1pm. Lemme know what time works for you.
    Looks like I got subbed in. I'm available from now until 5pm GMT -5, let me know!
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    Sorry I missed you, could you do tomorrow afternoon or evening?
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    I should be available after 5 EST and any time tomorrow.
    I’m doing so bad at this thing sorry. I’ve just been getting home at 5 and then having to do other stuff. I need to remember
    Hello I have kinda a strict schedule atm so if you would be able to battle at about like 7pm pst any of the days or earlier on Saturday please let me know and send me your offers
    GMT +11 (Sydney)
    Would prefer to play 9:30 -11:30 AM GMT weekdays, can’t do that on Saturday for you.
    Weekends:
    Sat: 9:30 PM - 10:30pm
    1AM - 9AM
    And am pretty busy on Sunday.
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    Saturday it is.
    DarkFlames64
    DarkFlames64
    What time on Sat?
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    I’ll be on from 10:15 AM to 4 PM your time so challenge me when you can get on.
    Hi, we are matched up for this week, random doubles. I'm from UK, so I'm on GMT, please let me know if any of the following works for you:
    Tuesday - between 8.30pm - 10pm
    Wednesday 10pm - 11.30pm
    Friday - 11pm - 12pm (unless I'm drunk)
    Saturday - I can be available probably any time as long as we can agree on that beforehand.
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    If these are GMT times, let's aim for 8:30 Tuesday (I can do 8:30 EST too)
    JonahRamone
    JonahRamone
    Hey, was a bit late home today. am about to have dinner, will be available after that if you are still around.
    ihasdisname
    ihasdisname
    ok, challenge me when you're ready.
    Hello I would like to schedule our randbats tourney battle I should be open on Friday and tomorrow I will let you know if I am not able to make it for those days and try to schedule for another opening. If you have any days you are open please respond with those days
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…