cromagnet
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyy bro when do you want to play tie breaker?
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    hows sunday after 11 pm my time? this weekend is bad with GRE studying for me
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    potentially saturday then but im unsure
    Rhmsitb
    Rhmsitb
    Ok lets see I'll find you online
    Bro can you believe Rick Harrison killed the old man for the insurance money
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    man one year ago today and they still haven't found it out
    Hey, when can you play for Ubers Ssnl ? I'm Gmt + 2. I prefer the soonest as possible but i've quite good availabilities
    Hey ! When is the soonest you can play for mono gens tour ? I'll be busy preparing a wedding from tomorrow afternoon to the end of the week so I'd really appreciate if we could play today (gmt+2)
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    I may be free sometime from 7-10 pm your time if that works., I'm not sure of the specific time
    Nailec
    Nailec
    Let's say 9pm then, thanks a lot for agreeing to play today
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    9 works, see you then!
    ciao frate, quando giochi? Sono gmt+2 e ci sono il friday afternoon e saturday todo diaz. Fammi sape'
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    what time Friday afternoon?
    Breezy
    Breezy
    6pm onwards, not later than 10pm.
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    alright i'll let you know later this week once i know more, but that time range will work I just don't know exactly when
    hi,we are paired for pspl ou this week.i'm gmt +8.
    i'm free on friday, saturday, sunday between 9am to 10pm in my time. which time would u prefer?
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    I'm GMT -4, and Friday at 9 or 10 am your time should work well
    gostop
    gostop
    ok, it works
    gostop
    gostop
    sry, afk just now. yes you are right just about 22 hours since u pm me
    hi, pspl ou gmt-4
    sometime this coming saturday would be best for me, I'm also free wednesday all day and thursday afternoon after like 5pm
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    How's wednesday evening?
    berry
    berry
    I think that should be fine, I'll send you a message if something changes. Around 8pm?
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    works for me!
    Hello paired for AG seasonal, when are you able to play?
    I'm Gmt+1, mostly available during evening. And I will can't play this week end cause I will be on a trip.
    hi we are opponents for Ubers Winter Seasonal IV - Round 5

i can play today (tuesday) up to 8 pm gmt -5 but not from 5:30 pm gmt -5 to 7 pm gmt -5 because i have to play for another tournament
    i can play 12 pm gmt -5 to 5 pm gmt -5 wednesday
    i can play 12 pm gmt -5 to 8 pm gmt -5 thursday

you have to choose a specific time from those because i am only allowed to be on the computer for a limited amount of time
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    Ugh daylight savings messed me up, I'm tied up in class until 130, ill be on then
    Ackler
    Ackler
    please hurry when you are out of class i have limited time on the computer
    Ackler
    Ackler
    i am on showdown lobby
    Hey, we're paired for ssnl, I'm gmt -5. I can battle 8pm after work any day. I can also battle during work on certain times (my work is odd).
    Jinoo Daddy
    Jinoo Daddy
    I would like to get it over with asap.
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    hows tomorrow at 10 pm your time? I cant really do any earlier because of research
    Jinoo Daddy
    Jinoo Daddy
    alright, 10pm tuesday it is.
    paired for ost, i'm gmt can do most days after 8pm my time, lmk what works for u
    The Hallows
    The Hallows
    wednesday same time works
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    Hey is there any way we can delay it a day? Until like 9 your time tomorrow? Long story but ill be in the middle of research which got delayed until today. If you cant thats fine too
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    message me on disc @ cromagnet#1318, itll be easier to get a hold of me this way for now
    When do you wanna play for AG Open? I'm GMT+2 and usually available except Fri evening and Sat evening. There's a few other but they're minor, feel free to suggest smtg
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    I'll have to let you know Monday or Tuesday, my classes just started up so I dont know when exactly i'll have the time to battle
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    but just for now, how's wednesday sometime between 3-5 pm EST, gmt -4
    Xayah
    Xayah
    (I think I may have messed up my timezone, since it's really GMT+1.)
    Either way, yeah that time should work for me
    We play in the Ubers Team Tour what time works for you? I'm gmt-6
    cromagnet
    cromagnet
    im -4, p much good any time after 9 pm gmt -4
    Last seen Viewing member profile cromagnet42 · 10 minutes ago
    Conceited, much?
    ubers ssnl r2 loser's, gmt 5.5 so hmu whenever you can play. Also, why do i have to face you ;;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…