Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• adv seasonal when gmt+2 prefer afternoons
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Oh uhm i got mixed up w times real bad does same time tomorrow work
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    O, I forgot because I was busy last night loool, you can take the win, I'm too busy to continue playing.
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Ah alright :c
    I'll be on for the rest of tonight (my night) so lmk if you wanna play. PM me on smogtours
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    I think I just missed you but I'll be on for the rest of the night my time if you wanna play, also on smogtours. I'm also free Saturday and Sunday (AEST, GMT +10).
    hey we're paired for dpp seasonal, im gmt +2 and very active, let me know something
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    Shit lol sorry I've been hella busy, when are you free to play? I'm AEST (GMT +10) I can do any point today, Saturday or Sunday.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    sometime aorund 10am +2 tomorrow?
    uu open, i'm est and can pretty much play any time within the deadline, lmk when's good for you
    Adv, I’m -8, and I’ll be free a lot this weekend, what time do you prefer that’s between like 9am and midnight my time
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    I can do a little later at maybe 3-4 ish, I leave work at 2 it takes me an hour to get home though
    Icequake
    Icequake
    Okay, I need to be getting to sleep around then, so as soon as possible would be best, but I can make it work if we get started around 3 your time
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    I'm here on TheJFrenzy1, send chall when you're ready. :]
    adv tour -5
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    Outside of an extension you don't really have much choice, I'm busy Friday and games are due Sunday at 11:59pm GMT -4 (which is US East time iirc). I could try and ask for an extension if you need it.
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    Also keep in mind I'm AEST (GMT +10), which means my Saturday is your Friday and my Sunday is your Saturday.
    Hockey1
    Hockey1
    Yea i dont want to be a pain in a tier ive never played and will prob pose. Go ahead and take the win.
    Hey you got subbed in for the RU open. I’m gmt -7. I’m available tomorrow night and Saturday pretty much all day.
    Hey matched for pu ssnl, gmt +5.5 so lmk what's good for you
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    I'm AEST (GMT +10), I'm free from 7pm-12AM Thursday and Friday, free 10AM-12AM Saturday or from 1pm Sunday.
    RaJ.Shoot
    RaJ.Shoot
    thursday sounds cool, i'll find you on ps, what's your ps name?
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy
    TheJFrenzy1
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…