Nails
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo. we are against for adv cup. +2
    Nails
    Nails
    sorry i forgot to reply to this. when are you free to play? i'm EDT and can generally fit to your schedule
    Nails
    Nails
    i prefer contact on discord, i'm Nails#5713
    Hi, we are paired for Dpp Cup V. My Timezone is utc (gmt +2). I can play monday-friday late afternoon and evening (smth like 5pm and later). Weekend looks difficult this week. When does it fit for you?
    Nails
    Nails
    most days next week should be fine if weekend doesn't work, do you have a day that you'd prefer?

i'd prefer communicating primarily over discord, my tag is Nails#5713
    yo we got to play for ost I'm gmt -8 I'm available after 7 pm pst Monday-Thursday and pretty much all day on Sunday
    Nails
    Nails
    let's play thursday night 10pm EST (i'm EST)
    DAVIDpwns
    DAVIDpwns
    unfort its already past deadline but if you are still interested to battle we can play
    hi, we're paired for dou ssnl. I'm GMT -7, would prefer weekend but can play weekday evenings as well
    OST when? I’m gmt -6
    Nails
    Nails
    i'm pretty available in general, i prefer scheduling through discord pms, contact me on discord at Nails#5713
    Splash
    Splash
    Ok I messaged you
    Hi, when do you want to play for SPL? My timezone is GMT+1 and can play Thursday/Friday evening (about 8pm-11pm) or any time on Saturday as long as you tell me in advance when (still prefering evening that day). If none of these times work for you or you would prefer to play slightly earlier or later, just ask and I'll see what I can do.
    (we are also talking on discord)
    Hello we have been paired up for the RBY OU Global Championships and would like to know when it would be a good time for us to have our match? My timezone is GMT-5 and I'm going to be free from Tuesday - Friday at 8pm - 1am.
    Dou ssnl r2. Gmt+1, would prefer to play friday evening
    Nails
    Nails
    that works, see you then
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    messaged u on ps, maybe i can notify you through this way
    Hi, we are paired for Past Gen Championship. RBY tour. You know, I'm GMT+1 and I'd prefer to play early evening my time. Let me know about it.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    If you want we can schedule it before 7th January. Are you available?
    Nails
    Nails
    do you have discord, and does today work?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm on discord, but I have to play around 8.30 pm for another tour? What about tomorrow, early evening my time?
    adv championship when gmt-8
    dcae
    dcae
    I never received a discord msg, my tag is meii#2259 so maybe u msgd the wrong one. I'm not sure I can play today until later this evening my time but tomorrow morning should be good for me.
    Nails
    Nails
    tomorrow morning works see you then, i'll be going to sleep pretty soon and available for everything that could reasonably be considered tomorrow morning.
    Nails
    Nails
    i did message the wrong one and now messaged the correct one. contact me there if possible.
    Hey what's up, we're playing for alphabet. I'm central time and pretty flexible this week. Lmk a few days/times that work for you and I'll make one work.
    hi we play for alphabet cup, I'm EST and can play after 2pm any day and after noon on weekends
    Nails
    Nails
    i am also est, let's try to play tomorrow or wednesday. do you have discord? i'm Nails#5713 and would prefer to use that for contact
    Hey, we're paired for major league RoA. What times are best for you? GMT -4
    Hi Roa Major league , GSC and RBY , When can u play Im gmt-5
    Nails
    Nails
    i can play tonight, if you're around? i'm gmt -4, i'll be around for a while
    Nails
    Nails
    messaged you on discord
    Ayoo, I'm your round 2 opponent for the LC open. Looks like we have the same time zone, how about during the afternoon on Thursday at around 12 PM or during the evening after 9 PM or so?
    Hey Nails,

we're playing UU Open together. As U noted in your earlier posts, I'll contact u on Discord 4 time and date.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…