Sacri'
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• wassup snake 3 partner. guess we're paired for the second week of this year's lower tier premier league. im gmt -5, EST, what time would you like to play? this weekend nights your time alright for you?
    wassup snake 2 partner. guess we're paired for the last week of this year's snake. im gmt -8, PST, what time would you like to play? I work most nights my time
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    its Tuesday morning dude not like I kept you waiting all week, you messaged me last at like 4 am

most days later in the week work which is why I gave an open schedule, I just didn't expect for you to want to play instantly
    lets say thurs onwards
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    "whens the earliest you can play" seemed to be clear enough but alright, both of our teams are out so i wanted to get it out of the way lol, also thursday works
    GaryTheGengar
    GaryTheGengar
    thurs 1-2 pm gmt -7 then. I thought you meant what is the earliest time in the day that you can play, not earliest date
    Olt, Sunday 2pm gmt-4?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    just a heads up, the latest i could start would probably be around 12/12:30 (smthing came up), if you can play earlier than that it could be great as well
    Samqian
    11am my time sound good?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    yup sounds perfect, thanks
    Hey, when do you wanna play OLT swiss? Saturday evening gmt+2 would be ideal for me
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    ye that works
    We play for LC open. I'm GMT +5 30. Let me know when you're free to play
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    gmt +2, available mostly in the evening my time, lmk when that could work
    Axelsior
    Axelsior
    what about 5 pm your time tomorrow?
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    should work
    Pu open rd 2 when can you play? I'm gmt-6. I'm available on Tuesday around 1pm gmt-6 or wednesday and thursday I'm available pretty much all day If those work for you.
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Thursday should work
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    down to play whenever from now, just let me know, not sure about your ps! username
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    so when could you play this weekend /:
    Nu open when would you like to play? Thursday Friday Sunday usually work best
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    would love to play today if you're down, these days work though
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Idk when I'll be on, but I'm down
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Doing house work atm
    hey when best friends PU? I'm gmt+1
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    tomorrow around 7 pm ? can also play in the afternoon/later in the evening
    Rexus
    Rexus
    Wednesday from 4 to 6pm or 9:30 to 11:30pm? Choose if you are free
    We’ve been paired up for OST round 5, just asking what time you’re avaialnale and I’m gmt.
    OST, gmt +1 when? H for HELLPOWNA #0851 my discord
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Couldnt add you on discord fsr, either way im GMT +1 as well, available from 9 pm to 1 am on friday, from 11 am to 11 pm on saturday and from 11 am to 5 pm on sunday, let me know what works
    hellpowna
    hellpowna
    idk if i could be on at that time. whats ur discord?ill contact u there
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    Sacri'#7187
    Bonjour, Sacri'! We're paired for the first batch of UU's Battle of the Week. You may now check http://spo.ink/euphsched for my availability. Please take note that the timezone indicated in the calendar is GMT -4, so convert timezones whenever possible. I hope you could find a schedule for us to battle and for the spectators to see. Good luck! :)
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    wednesday or thursday morning between 10 and 12 both work, up to u
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Alright then; let’s schedule on Thursday 10:00 AM GMT -4.
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Sacri, apologies for being an hour late; where are you? :o
    Hey, gmt-8 I guess we play for uu, I’ll be on most of tomorrow watching spl, I’ll try to hit you up if you’re on. Btw big fan go tigers WRAWN
    Sacri'
    Sacri'
    that works, appreciate the support pal
    Hello sacrì, I'm leaving you my discord, Negroponneso#1774.
    Add me there so that we can schedule our match with ease.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…