Accel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello I would like to sub out of the UU majors if possible due to unforeseen time constraints. how would I go about this?
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey there, I'll sub you out later today. Thanks for letting me know and I hope everything works out.
    apesh!t
    Thanks
    Hey, matched for LC r2. Gmt+1. Can't play until thursday this week due to big exam at uni, but free whenever after that really.
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    Thursday would be better as I’m playing uu open near that time on Friday. Any time after 4pm is good for me really. And ty :)
    Accel
    Accel
    I'll be on at around 5 pm your time on Thursday then n_n
    Estarossa
    Estarossa
    sure :)
    Hey, we play for UU open, I am GMT +2. The best for me is this week end
    Accel
    Accel
    Anyways, let me know specifically what time works for you on Thursday. I'll leave it up to you because it's on the later side of things for you.
    Xizaaa
    Xizaaa
    What about 9pm my time then?
    Accel
    Accel
    Yes 9 pm your time on Thursday works, see you then.
    my activity until sunday will be very inconsistent so we'll almost surely need the ext till wednesday for bw uu
    Accel
    Accel
    Sounds good
    when open? gmt-7 cant play mornings
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, gmt -4, I can play from 5 pm my time onwards today (Monday), any time after noon on Tuesday, after 5 pm on Wednesday, any time after noon on Thurs, and any time after 2 pm on Friday. Lmk what works best
    dingbat
    i’ve fallen and i can’t get up
    Accel
    Accel
    Now you can get Life Alert's LifeStation Medical Alert System For Seniors, available for just $19.95!
    dingbat
    yummy
    Hey, PU Open R2, I'm gmt +2, when do u want to play ?
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, gmt -4 here, I can play at any time after 4 pm my time tomororw and Wednesday, before 3 pm my time on Thursday, any time after 2 pm my time on Friday, and before 1 pm my time on Saturday. Lmk what works for you
    Unamed
    Unamed
    I'll contact u directly on ps during those hours
    Accel
    Accel
    Sounds good
    we have to play for pspl,
    GMT+2 here, I prefer to play during the week in the evening (so today or tommorow)
    Accel
    Accel
    Sure, I can play from 5 pm to 10 pm your time today and tomorrow. What specific time works best for you?
    kingbaruk
    kingbaruk
    7 pm today
    Accel
    Accel
    Sorry, something came up but I'll be on soon
    hey we still gotta play for rby cup. are you gonna be available any time today?
    Accel
    Accel
    Yea bro I'll be on from 3:30ish pm est onwards, I'll be on stours
    elodin
    elodin
    ok i'm waiting on stours
    hey dpp cup r2 when do you want to play? gmt-7 early mornings dont work for me
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, friday any timr after 7 pm est is prob for the best, it's a busy week for me otherwise. Is that cool?
    ima
    ima
    Yep thats sounds good to me
    Accel
    Accel
    aye i'm on main, hmu whenever you can get on
    we play for dpp cup r1, when are you available? gmt+1
    Accel
    Accel
    Yo, est/gmt-4 here. I'll be free before 12 pm est and between 2 pm est and 5 pm est tomorrow (Friday), before 12 pm est on Saturday, and after 4 pm est on Sunday. Any of these times work for you?
    Raiza
    Raiza
    Tomorrow before 12 pm your time works
    Accel
    Accel
    Sounds good, I'll be on both the main server and stours from around 8 am to 12 pm est. Hmu if you see me on
    hi, i'll play NU for the best friends tour for our team so when do you want to play? im gmt+1 and prefer to play in the evenings my time!
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    Sorry for not responding earlier, but I can play today and will be online during most of the spl games
    Accel
    Accel
    At work rn, I'll be free after 5 pm est
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    that is perfect
    hey, we're matched for uu masters r3, im gmt+11, what days work best for you?
    Accel
    Accel
    Hey there, does 11 AM - 12 PM your time on Saturday work? Schedule's a bit tight for me this week and this is basically the only time that works for me. GMT - 5 / EST here
    etern
    etern
    12 noon should be fine yeah, cya then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…