Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, when are you free to play for the randdubs tour? My timezone is EST (GMT -4).
    Hey, we're matched for the Random Doubles Launch Tournament. I'm BST (GMT+1) and anytime from like 10AM until 10PM my time should be good. You'll be able to see me in the the Sports room or the Help room so feel free to just PM me whenever you see me on.
    Hey, we're matched for the Random Doubles Launch Tournament. I'm BST (GMT+1) and anytime from like 10AM until 10PM my time should be good. You'll be able to see me in the the Sports room or the Help room so feel free to just PM me whenever you see me on.
    Hi, when would you like to play for randbats? I'm EST, and I can usually play in my evenings, would prefer later in the week. On the weekend, I'm definitely more flexible with my schedule too!
    hi we have to play for the randbats league, I'm GMT+8 right now (will be +11 from Thursday onwards), and I'd like to play as soon as possible, let me know what times work for you.
    TopVoid
    ok i thought wrong well nvm my mistakes on to the shedule my timezone is UHC+1
    TopVoid
    well sorry i couldnt respond today lets just say
    tomorrow works for me
    ninjadog
    ninjadog
    Er at what time? I’ll be on a flight at 6pm so can’t do after that today, I can do Thursday night my time (will be GMT+11 as I’m changing time zones) if that works? Should be morning/afternoon for you.
    You can expect anything even 5 misses 2 freezes 16 parras 10 mil crits and toxic russian kids and a dream thats been scaring you for ages oh yeah this was your dream forgot
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…