ZoroDark
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey ZoroDark, we're paired again, this time in BW Ubers cup, when are you able to play man?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i should be free all weekend. what time do you prefer?
    Alex Walls
    Alex Walls
    I'm on smogtours, if you can't we'll see later or tomorrow
    what would be a good time for dpl? I think saturday will be rough for me (live tour starts at 12 GMT -4), so sunday would probably be best?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah sunday's best for me too. i should be available most of the day bar other tour games
    When can you do dpl? I'm gmt-6, I think Thursday and Saturday work best for me.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    whoops i must've missed this. today's fine! i'm gmt +2, when do you wanna do this?
    Demantoid
    Demantoid
    Are you available in 1-2 hours?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah sure thing
    hi when LCPL, -5 and I'm good for most days except sat and tues
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i have a huge deadline on friday so let's play sunday. i'm gmt +2 and i should be free all day pretty much
    MZ
    MZ
    ok, 10am my time?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah i think that should work
    Hey ZoroDark. We have to play for DPL. i'm gmt-3 and i will be avaible to play tomorrow (Friday) 4pm to 11pm or on Saturday after 10pm. Let me know what is the best schedule for you
    i think you got subbed for lcpl? when do you wanna do it? i can play like 4pm gmt +2 sat
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    what time works for you tomorrow? i'm gmt +2 as well and should be free most of the day
    Sjneider
    Sjneider
    probs around same time, 4pm
    Sjneider
    Sjneider
    aight im on main
    hey if ur available for round 2 of dou seas tell me when. i'm only not available on the 11th (pst time ofc)
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    take the win i'm way too busy
    Adv cup, i'm available on weekends
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm gmt +2 and i'm available throughout the day saturday and sunday night
    egalvanc
    Ok, we can do saturday then
    lcpl im east pref weekends
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey i'm gmt +2, i'm occupied saturday night but sunday night should be fine
    Shrug
    Shrug
    six hours ahead then? when's night for you
    ULP w4, GMT+2, I can play tonight, tomorrow after 8pm or probably any time on thursday. And maybe late night on sunday.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    week times are really bad for me. i'm gmt +2 as well and i'm available all weekend so just give me a time and i should be able to make it
    Kebabe
    Kebabe
    As I wrote it have to be late Sunday then, so sun 9:30 pm?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah that should work
    We need to play for UPL, I'm GMT-6. I can play during the morning my time/afternoon your time (Im assuming you're gmt+1)
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    that /might/ interfere with dinner but we tend to eat pretty late. i'll let you know if that comes up, but it should work
    Edgar
    Edgar
    Well, it turns out there's no need to postpone the game
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm on smogtours whenever you're ready
    UPL when fite, am gmt-5.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    hey i'm gmt +2. does some time my thursday night work for you? i'm free most of the weekend bar friday night if thursday doesn't work
    Blim
    Blim
    Thursday works, how does 9 pm gmt+2 sound?
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    yeah sounds good!
    when play lc ssnl, im us central and free from 4-8pm mon-thurs and noon-10pm on sunday
    Hey I'm GMT+1 and can play Friday, Saturday and Sunday after 7 PM my time. Do any of those times work for you? If so, please specify when exactly you would like to play. Feel free to pick 1-2 backup times as well (also concrete) in case you are unable to make it to the scheduled time.
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    I'm GMT +1 as well. Saturday around 10 pm should be good, but if that doesn't work for some reason I should be available Sunday all day throughout the day and late at night (say from 10:30 pm onwards). Those Sunday evening times are a bit more up in the air, so let's aim for Saturday 10 pm;
    Charmflash
    Charmflash
    Okay so lets aim for Saturday 10PM, otherwise Sunday 11-11:30 PM. Looking forward to it
    we play for lc seasonal, gmt -5, prefer to play on weekends afternoon times
    ZoroDark
    ZoroDark
    i'm gmt +1. sat night my time should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…