Sickist
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• brain teasers are starting soon, are you online?
    Sickist
    Sickist
    I got grounded till next week, but the next session will be the same time next week, as I'll be ungrounded then.
    Hey dude, I am a big fan of Brain Teasers and even participated in a few of 'em. I wanted to include my own questions, but I could never get in touch with pif. Is it okay if I PM you my questions instead for the next installment? (not this one, the next one)
    Sickist
    Sickist
    turns out my family schedules us doing things after work without telling me, so take the win. I've held you up long enough, and good luck in round 2. Maybe we can play for fun sometimes :]
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    Would you wanna play Tuesday if I could get a short extension? If not, I’ll take it I suppose lol dw
    Sickist
    Sickist
    If you can, Tuesday around the same time would be perfect. I'm really sorry for sucking w/ scheduling
    Do try to make a discord soon and then add me, #8592 pokemonisfun
    Sickist
    Sickist
    I will as soon as I can and Ill let you know when I do
    Spring seasonal losers bracket. Sunday deadline. I'm New York time. Saturday afternoon/evening work for you?
    Sickist
    Sickist
    sorry for being super inactive about this, it's unfair to you for making you wait so take the win.
    Hi, we're paired for RMT tour. I'm GMT -6, would prefer to play on the weekend if that's ok, let me know what works timewise.
    [22:41:24] mellowww: Sickist smells of bad forum poster
    [22:41:25] +curiosity!: ngl z mons are like
    [22:41:27] Sickist: LOL
    [22:41:28] Sickist: tru
    [22:41:28] +curiosity!: LOL
    yo, rmt tour r2. im gmt+3, can play tuesday 3-7pm and friday 7-11pm. ill let u know if something would change
    Egor
    Egor
    sry i have some problems so im not able to play 4pm ur time :( which time can u play on sunday?
    Sickist
    Sickist
    at like 7:30pm my time cuz I have work till then
    Egor
    Egor
    sorry i havent any time, take a win.
    (LGPE randbatz tour at midnight)

Turn 6
    ☆TSR: oh no
    Foreignfawn joined.

The opposing Mewtwo's Mewtwonite Y is reacting to the Key Stone!
    The opposing Mewtwo has Mega Evolved into Mega Mewtwo!

The opposing Mewtwo used Psychic!
    A critical hit!
    (Blastoise lost 7% of its health!)

Blastoise fainted!
    ☆TSR: OH NO
    ive been trying the triple s threat team, it has potential to be really good i think... i like the team
    Sickist
    Sickist
    but thanks for the complement.
    crystal lynn
    crystal lynn
    Well actually mamo has been putting in the finest work for me really like it but im going to change the teamto my liking when i have some ideas and time
    crystal lynn
    crystal lynn
    But yeaaa nice team hehe
    Yo, UU knockdown tour, GMT +3 , availability on weekdays is an issue but available on friday. Can also do Tuesday evening.
    Sickist
    Sickist
    yea, im open tuesday evening East time zone (Indianapolis/Cincinnati) around 8 or 9?
    Perish Song
    Perish Song
    Will see if you are on when I am available then. If not lets do weekend.
    Sickist
    Sickist
    Im only avail on sundays after 6:00pm on the weekends.
    Hi, when do you wanna play for UU top down knock down? I'm gmt -4 and available all weekend
    Sickist
    Sickist
    I'd be able to play around 7 PM on Sunday eastern time zone(?)(Indiana near Cincinnati) cause I have work till 6.
    elleapple
    elleapple
    That works for me, see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…