Nalei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• You know the game I know the game, I say my timezone and you arbitrarily pick a time because you know I don't sleep
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Is 10:40 AM CST Thursday arbitrary enough?
    riding around in our bikes, we’re still sane.
    Nalei
    Nalei
    I won't be her, tripping over on stage
    hey, it's all cool
    hey nfe open i can do p much anytime after 4pm weekdays this week or all day weekends
    queso
    queso
    (i'm gmt-8)
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Would you be able to play tomorrow between 6-10 PM your time?
    queso
    queso
    yeah 6pm is good
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Nalei doesn't have any actual meaning. I messed around with and reconfigured some letters, sounds, and words until I made this. It feels right.
    Cantius
    Nalei = Alien
    S p a c e M a s t e r
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Thanks! I've decided to make a small update to during the wait for the more extensive version coming later so this will really help. Any particular reason that items were unslashed?
    AV Cosmoem
    AV Cosmoem
    Slashed items removed the Pokemon's picture
    hey! i have pools with you for 1v1 WC. im available almost every day after the 30th and 31st because i get off work around then. is there any days after that that work for you to battle me?
    the master of maces, I challenge you to a 1v1 Best Of 7 for the One Versus One Tag Team Tournament hosted by best of all time phiwings ninetynine. gmt +6 when fight
    Nalei
    Nalei
    How's your Saturday morning/my Friday night ~10 PM CST?
    Hey, we’re playing for 1v1PL semis! I’m GMT+2 and I should be free pretty much everyday till 11PM my time, tho I’d rather not wait till the last couple days to get this done if possible. Lemme know a day/time that works with you
    Nalei
    Nalei
    That's really strange. According to my time converter 10 PM GMT was supposed to be 5 CST, not 3... Sorry! Will you be able to be on tomorrow around the time that you messaged me today?
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Ah, my bad - +2
    DenisTheMenace
    DenisTheMenace
    I will indeed be around
    hilow playing for pl, when are u free? im gmt +7+4, free weekends and nights but u can catch me anytime im on.
    haven't caught you online yet unfortunately, when would you like to play? I can't do between 8am - 3 pm EST during weekdays but can do any other time.
    I'm at +5:45 gmt, we're fighting around 10-11 pm Saturday my time no? I know we discussed in the room to but just wanted to reconfirm.
    Baleblaze
    Baleblaze
    Update: contacted and scheduled at time above
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Check discord for update
    Hey I hope you don't think that I stole your sets. When I gave it to Joey, I gave you full credit. I knew he'd enjoy it regardless of knowing nothing about the sets that's why i passed it to him. If you have any misunderstandings, please clear them out of your brain.
    Your sets were very helpful to me as well. Thank you.
    Omnislash
    Omnislash
    I think your sets were perfect to use as my team got destroyed by KyuB which was banned at the time. It was mainly built to counter Alakazam as I saw it like 100 times while battling for 2 hours. Sad to see it got dumped on by kyurem.
    #BanKyuBForever as Elo Bandit says.
    Nalei
    Nalei
    Hey, no problem at all! I was pretty psyched to see Joey using it. It's a public resource and anyone can use it.
    Hey when do you want to play for 1v1 ssnl? I'm GMT -5, should be free for most of the week.
    Nalei
    Nalei
    My bad, it's Sunday rather than Saturday that I'm available. 1 PM works well on Sunday if that's okay with you...
    Drakus04
    Drakus04
    Yeah, that's ok. See you then
    Drakus04
    Drakus04
    Hey I'm on, pm me when you're ready
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…