Sapphire.
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Kann ich vielleicht dein Badge bekommen, ich will meine Name verändern zurück nach Politoed, aber jemand hat der Name bekommen vor Sieben Jahre. Es ist inaktiv aber ich kann den Name nicht bekommen, weil ich kein Badge habe. :>
    Politoad
    Politoad
    also can you believe that two months ago I spoke to Psywaves, that was so nostalgic :')
    Happy Birthday Sapphire
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Thank you :D also do I know you from somewhere? I cannot remember I'm sorry, but thank u for the birthday wishes last year and this year ☺
    Ron
    Ron
    Kek idk myself
    Hiiii, u still remember me? Couldn't blame u if u actually didn't hahaha - how's things?
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    and don't worry if you take a while to reply, I'm sure you are busy with ur own stuff!! I know that i have lots of final papers to write XDD i just hope you've been happy lately !
    Politoad
    Politoad
    Hahaha oh damn. Yeah as for some traditional dishes I know .. most are meat dishes. I absolutely adore them, but I don't think you'll be trying them. Schnitzel and Bratwurst for example.

You also have some great others, such as Knödel (dough product) and Kartoffelsalat, although these salads can be found everywhere nowadays :)
    Politoad
    Politoad
    I really can't remember those scavenger hunts he made tbf :( What I do remember is he really was among my group of closest friends on Showdown and started as Alakazazm hahaha

Yeah it's not necessarily I'm always busy, I just haven't been on smogon before this for several years so it's not the first thing I think about when I grab my phone hahaha
    hello been a long time.
    I was dead for 2 years, wbu?
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Oh that's awesome!! I wish u a lot of fun, I remember my first year of university was a life changing experience for me XD tomorrow I start my last year at university, but school is still school and I don't want to go hahah!
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    first year is the best
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    o 3 o
    N’est ce pas?
    Please don’t reply in French
    Also forgive my horrible French lmao

How are you? I’m seeing a sudden flare of activity on your account :)
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    I see. well smogon is very exciting I can relate to getting swept up in the thrill in my younger days
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Hehe what a cute interaction. I will be a little busy for a few days but I'll reply to ur PM soon in depth I think ☺
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    oh man, more reading :psyangry:
    Hope you're doing well boss! o7
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Thank you!! I hope you're doing super well too :D I've been good lately ! Hope that's the case for you as well !!
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Also getting a message from you made me super nostalgic!! I can't believe it's been almost 7 years since both of us joined Smogon XD I registered exactly a day after you ! That's crazy! Almost a decade !!
    Always!
    Always!
    Yeah I'm doing good; I just happened to see you in my following list and decided to say hi, was feeling pretty nostalgic myself!
    hello was going down memory lane and remembered you, hope youre doing well!!
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Hello, it's been a long time! Thanks for the message hahah I remember you too :D I also hope you're doing well !!!
    henlo hope all is well with you we should catch up sometime c:
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    :O how have you been doing!!! It's been a really long time!!!
    ☆*・゜゚・*HULA WAVE!!*・゜゚・*☆KEEP THE HULA GOING ☆*・゜゚・*LETS GO HULA !*・゜゚・*☆ \(^^)/
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Heyy :D I remember this but where did this originate from? Hahah
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    It started off as Kawaii wave, and basically a lot of people on smogon used it for a while. and then Misaka Mikoto/Lucina09 turned it into Hula wave haha
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Hahahahaha i don't watch too much animes anymore XD but glad to hear u enjoy them now! That's awesome !
    Captain Skywalker
    Captain Skywalker
    I watched Attack On Titan and I'm so excited for the final season
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    I could not make it through the first minute of the first episode of season one XD because I really hate watching characters, even if they are fictional , die like that hahah
    Been a while, what's up?
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    also i hate that there's like a character limit now on here :(
    Hulavuta
    Hulavuta
    Yeah, though I have performed on stage a lot so I have gotten used to it. Lots of public speaking and such too. It's something that you just develop as you practice it more

as for internet hey i've lived it so I can draw on my own experience hehe
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    Haha that's great. I should practice stuff like that more. And good luck writing it!
    Happy belated birthday
    Saverdien
    Saverdien
    I've been well - spent most of my summer working which sucks, but I also spent a good portion of it hanging out with my friends. Now that school is on the horizon, I'm going back to the busy life lol. What about you?
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    haha do you still work at that hotel resort? school starts for me soon too :( oh well. over the summer I studied for the LSAT, but it's not fun at all!
    Saverdien
    Saverdien
    Yep, I still work there, and I still hate it lol. I had plans on getting a new job but I had to postpone that. Studying over the summer sounds like a bummer - good luck on it though!
    Hi Sapphire. how are you? we're so old now
    Hulavuta
    Sapphire.
    Sapphire.
    A̓̄́̐̎͐͊ͣͦ͏̫̬̩͍̤̺͚̝͈̝̭͉̺ͅǺ̸͊́́͊҉̜͉̯̝̝̹͙̕A̛͖̩̗̟̯͙̘͎̱̺̙̹̝̱͚͙ͬ̄ͬͦ͊̓̋͆̆ͦ̉̇̂̂̄ͯ̀͜͡A̴̢̜̪̻̥͚̮̤̟̫͚̞̳̱͖̓̎͗̏͛ͭͣ̓̐ͦ̒Ȃ̵̵̴̵̱͕͙̫͇̤̻̫̥̠͇̖̤ͭ̎̇̂̄̔͗ͪͮ̎ͩͧ͗̚Aͬ͌̒̄ͫ͂͐ͤ̊ͩͣͦ͒͋ͮͭ̐̚̚҉̸̸̖̭̪͖͢͜A̩̱̓̔͑ͧ͗̑ͪ͂͛̌̓ͪͩ̈ͧͨ̀̀̚̚͞
    Hulavuta
  • Loading…
  • Loading…