FlamingVictini
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If you want to get in touch / we have to play for a tour, I check discord most frequently so if you can PM me there that would be great! FlamingVictini#3784
    paired for bw cup, im gmt+5:30 lmk what works for you
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    christ... i'm really sorry, i need to set a reminder. got caught up in a programming assignment and it slipped my mind. if you're willing to give me one last shot at this, lmk when would work. same time would again be fine and i'll set a reminder this time...
    So Noisy
    sure no worries, i actually have another tour game scheduled around that time so shift the time to 30mins later
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    hey guys, just a reminder to get this done tonight!
    hey man, playoffs time. we have the same timezone, tell me your availability
    Yo classic tb, i won't be available until friday and i'll be available from 9am to midnight EST that day. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    Ok let's play at 7pm EDT today (tuesday), that's a bad timing for me but i guess it's the only way. I won't have too much time though since i have to leave at 8.
    BIHI
    BIHI
    I'm on smogtours
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, FV said he is on his way and should be online shortly!
    When can you play for ADV cup? I'm good to go mostly during early afternoon for weekdays and morning for the weekend. GMT -4 here!
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    afternoon is a great time for me (sometime around 2 is solid), I'd prefer to play tomorrow (or maybe Friday) if that works. Still need to iron out some other plans, how flexible are you?
    Tamahome
    Tamahome
    Today should work. Contact me on discord, I should be idling there when you get on!
    when would you like to play for wcop? im gmt-7, early mornings such as 7am-10am my time usually don't work for me, but im free mostly nowadays so as long as it's not during those times or earlier then we should be good for whatever date
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    yo, gmt-4 here, and i wouldn't want to play that early in the day myself either. I'd preferably want to get back to you later as I'm traveling to a new location start of next week so I'm not 100% sure what my schedule will be like, but I'd preferably want to play by the end of next week. If it's a weekday, I likely wouldn't be free before 7, but weekends should be generally pretty open.
    ima
    ima
    Hey, that sounds fine to me, if you’re free next weekend we could probably play around 2-3 pm your time? on saturday/sunday whichever works best for you
    Hi, GSC Cup Round 5. I'm -4, so it appears we are the same timezone. Can you play Thursday night, say 7pm or so?
    Hello! We are paired in BW Cup. I am GMT+2.
    I know we are six hours apart but if you could play within five hours, that would be awesome. Otherwise, I'm available Sunday most of the day (considering we can't play on weekdays).
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    seems like you were busy, I played with a few other ppl but never heard from you. I can try to ask for an extension to monday/tues if that would work for u.
    Vinc2612
    Vinc2612
    I wont be able to play before next week, sorry
    Take the win
    FlamingVictini
    we're paired up for BW Cup. I'm GMT +1 and I can around 7pm-11pm on most days. when would you like to play?
    Glue
    Glue
    I'm online rn on main as Roseybear if you want to play.
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    yo sorry, i was still planning on playing you later so I didn't see this till now. I'll pm you on main when ready?
    Glue
    Glue
    no problem, just hit me up with a challenge.
    when do you want to play for rby cup? im gmt+1 and please for the love of god dont make me play weekend because i cant, no later than friday night please
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    sure sounds good to me
    p2
    yo i finished work a bit late, you good to play real quick or na?
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    sorry, thought i was able to send a mesage but my connection was a bit poor. I was busy but am free now
    Hi, we are paired for RBY 2018 Championship. I'm GMT+1 and you're GMT-4 aren't you? What do you think to play 27th or 28th december, evening my time? Let me know
    FlamingVictini
    FlamingVictini
    did u edit your comment? just making sure I'm not imagining things... if I'm interpreting your message right, you would be down to play around now?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'm on smgtours or RoA too
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    And I was there before. Why don't you message me?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…