BKC
    same tz, monday aft/eve is fine
    Quint_
    Quint_
    Alright, see you then
    BKC
    BKC
    ask for a sub sorry
    hey bkc, big fan! we're paired for sideboard tour, im gmt -3 and free wednesday all day, friday afternoon, and weekend all day. lmk what works for u!
    BKC
    BKC
    hey man, appreciate it. it'll have to be sometime wednesday. find me on disc/tours and I'll be good to go
    lydian
    lydian
    allright, cya then!
    are you around tonight? I'll get tricking to play you in gsc later today if it works in like 3 hours?
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah, that works
    We play for Sideboard tour, I'm gmt -4, I'm free basically all day today until like 10:30pm my time, and I'm free all afternoon and evening on sunday as well.
    BKC
    BKC
    I can play now on smogtours
    When do you want to play for the badass tour, im not at home until weekend
    BKC
    BKC
    that works for me
    Denial
    Denial
    Ok, hmu whenever on discord Averardo#5421
    Hi man we're gonna play in upl this week. Awesome, hope you are doing well. I'm GMT +2 so if you still live in europe it's gonna be pretty easy to arrange. But weekend is probably best for me since work
    BKC
    BKC
    hey bro, v excited. I'm prague now yeah. weekend's fine
    Uupl gmt-5 weekdays during the day, does any day work?
    BKC
    BKC
    I can do tonight gmt +2, yeah
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Does around 9 or so for you work (2 for me)?
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah
    BKC
    BKC
    ditch lix or skarm depending on if you want to be more offensive or defensive and invest in a decent ttar check. if you keep lix use curse. forry should use toxic over boom for cloy and mie
    hey, we have to play for Alice in the Dragonland (no fairy tour), I'm GMT + 1, when can you play?
    BKC
    BKC
    Same timezone. I'm good after 7:30 if that works?
    Brancus
    Brancus
    so right now? sure, I'm available the entire evening, I'm on showdown as Brancus
    Lol so people finally started using Protect Terrakion 7 years later
    BKC
    BKC
    sub sd is actually pretty good, it wrecks all the protect shit and dumb cress sun fuckery. protect, however, is just absolute death against all the scarfers that try to beat it. especially mienshao. I even use lefties so I don't care as much about spikes
    peng
    peng
    PM me some teams I wanna ladder

ALSO please unban chloro + drought its not even bad without dug
    BKC
    BKC
    bw ladder is possibly the worst of the oldgen ones but alright

also meh. it's been talked about but the prospect of the faster-than-everything venusaur packing a sleep move and np + sd in one move is not too appealing. maybe at some point
    adv tour can we play on thursday or friday around 2-3 est?
    tcr
    tcr
    im online whenever as kesha serbert rose
    BKC
    BKC
    I messaged you and you left
    tcr
    tcr
    sorry game lasted too long and my comp shut off then had to eat, online for real this time sorry for the roundabout
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…