BKC
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, ROA Major League, GMT -4. My best time to play is either Thursday afternoon my time (around 2-4pm) or Sunday evening my time (around 8-11pm). Either of these work for you?

Format is bo5, you pick tiers 1, 3, and 5, and I pick 2 and 4.
    Hi we have to play for Crystal Cup, i'm gmt+1 and free all day to play on sunday.
    Medeia
    Medeia
    I'm gonna be at work till 3 pm and back home around 4:30 pm tomorrow, so it'd have to be around 2 hours later for me to be able to play.
    BKC
    BKC
    that might work. failing that, how's sunday evening?
    Medeia
    Medeia
    Sunday evening at any time's perfect for me, particularly 8-9 pm.
    Hi, we are paired for Major League. You know, I'm GMT+2 and I can play in weekend (I know, there are not many days left) but not tomorrow. Let me know what time you prefer, I'd like to play lunch my time on saturday for example. Let me know about.
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry, I have to go. We can try to ask/get an extension. I can try to play tomorrow evening, around 8.00 pm my time
    BKC
    BKC
    hey my apologies man, got held up while traveling. I'll be definitely be able to play tmr, ty for being patient
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    k, see you tomorrow. I think it's not a problem for me, around 8.00/8.30 pm
    Hi, when do you have time for RoA major league? Timezone's gmt+2.
    BKC
    BKC
    hi, find me on discord (Kevin#3300) or smogtours
    ended up watching the whole long 'BEST POKEMON BATTLES TESUNG VS MCMEGHAN' when i saw it in my sub box, v nice work
    BKC
    BKC
    yeah, I hear that...there's no feeling like forretress volt switching out of tentacruel or jellicent and going to cb tar. also I remember your oras teams more for never lacking hippowdon thanks to zardx being nuts and you hating mvoir for being satan spawn lmao
    Honus
    Honus
    cb tar mightve been one of the highest iq sets in its prime, it caught so many people off guard. hippowdon was everywhere ye but so were a lot of other pokes (raikou, zardx, mew, manaphy were in a ton of shit i built).
    Honus
    Honus
    i actually forgot m garde was still allowed in the tier because i remember it was everywhere in xy after destiny device was murdering people with it, but then it dropped a bit in oras, still a very good poke
    smogtours 10.5 dpp ou, gmt +2 lmk when you can play
    BKC
    BKC
    Also +2 I'll be around this evening
    Emre Mor 9
    Emre Mor 9
    Same, just hit me up with the challenge then
    Hey do you mind if we play friday since I am travelling until thursday night (gmt+2)?
    BKC
    BKC
    no prob, same timezone so that'll be fine
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    nice see you around then
    Marshall.Law
    Marshall.Law
    just to let you know that if by any chance you are on, I can play this evening. If you can't, see u tmrw
    Your YouTube channel is beyond spectacular - most in-depth mons analysis I’ve ever seen. thank you so much for the time you put into making quality content sir
    BKC
    BKC
    Thanks man, I appreciate that very much. Hope you keep enjoying the new stuff
    Hey man, we are paired for PU Open, I'm GMT -6, when would you like to play? My schedule is a bit janky currently so I'll try to accommodate
    BKC
    BKC
    Whenever, Kevin#3300
    Hi, big fan even though I just recently subbed. I'm trying to learn ADV OU, and I appreciate the guides you've been making, and hope to see the other ones be released soon.
    BKC
    BKC
    Appreciate it man. Should be able to keep pumping em out
    Hey bkc, recently I’ve been trying to get into dpp ou with some of my friends and came across your YouTube video on it. I know you’re doing the adv analyses right now but I was wondering if you can do some more dpp guides in the future especially with the new mic.
    BKC
    BKC
    Yeah definitely. Right now I'm gonna do adv meta skarm bliss cune dug and then I might transition to dpp. Just gotta figure out what exactly I'm gonna make the shit about because the meta is more varied but I'll do my best
    64 Squares
    Sweet man, keep up the good work
    Did you play dpp competitively when the gen was actually the current gen?
    BKC
    BKC
    I did
    erz
    erz
    figured, the vibe of your teams and move selections is just inherently different from the majority. gratz to one more amazing run in the achievement bank
    BKC
    BKC
    thank you man, I genuinely appreciate that
    hi, when do you want to play for ou ssnl? im -4 and prefer my mornings if thats cool with you.
    Sjneider
    Sjneider
    not sure why it wont let me find you, mine is sjneider#7582
    BKC
    BKC
    I can't either but I'm good now, on smogtours as hang with me joe
    Sjneider
    Sjneider
    i think we should just schedule a time, would sunday 10am, -4 work?
    When you wanna play for WCoP? I work evenings (EDT) and swamped with overtime lately, including weekends, so any day is cool but it's probably safest to plan for a time I can play regardless of my work status. Basically anytime AM will suit me, after midnight I'll still be up after work and if closer to noon I can go to bed and get up early. I'd prefer early AM but pick any time that works for you.
    BKC
    BKC
    afternoon is fine, see you then
    Mr.E
    Mr.E
    For scheduling purposes, tentatively 2pm then unless you wanna shoot back a later time.
    BKC
    BKC
    good with me
    hey, can you play on Sunday for OU seasonal? I'll not have free time today and tomorrow I only have a small windows at like 4pm gmt-3. On Sunday I'll be available all day after 1pm
    BKC
    BKC
    y
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…