dice
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey want to play in saturday at some time in the afternoon? I'm gmt-5 and my weekdays are kinda fucked
    Hi, I play you for BW OU Championships r5. My timezone is GMT -5 and I should be available for most of the week. Let me know of your preferred time to play and date.
    dice
    dice
    hey dude. i'm -4 and free in evenings & nights
    Hey, you are my opponent in a RBY tour. I'll be waiting for you, as I am often available. When are you available though normally?
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    Ahem I mean days
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    Alright, been so long so I asked firelit what I should do at this rate, he said to say it was a RBY OU tour... I'm available almost all the time though, but there's never a specific time I'm on, except I'm not often on at night though, but sometimes I am.
    Jerry the great
    Jerry the great
    Uhh you haven't responded, so do you want me to take the win, or do you want a chance and fight me?
    hi we're paired for ADV Seasonal
    gmt+2, would preferably play on the week-end, where i should be free all day
    here's my discord: Hiro'#0007
    Heio, we play for GSC OU summer ssnls R1. GMT+1 can play Thursday this week night (21-23) hbu?
    When do u wanna do NU open I’m gmt+8 and I’m in school
    dice
    dice
    i am free in evenings and nights. we can play on the weekend!!
    BulbaBrain
    BulbaBrain
    hmm. lets do friday night ur time 7:30-8.00. Is that ok?
    BulbaBrain
    BulbaBrain
    you havent responded and you didnt come that time ive been waiting for a response. school's ended can we do 12am midnight anyday but weekends. pls?
    bw global when can you play im gmt+2 would like to play my evening any day works except this friday
    Will be on Smogtours at the said time, but I can't access Discord so pm me directly there (10pm gmt +2)
    Hey, we're paired up for BW Global! Is it okay for you to play at 9pm my time on Friday? If not, I should be free all day during the weekend so let me know, GMT +2
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    I’ll be busy tomorrow so weekend will be ideal, gimme a time and should be here
    Hi, we're paired for BW Cup, i'm GMT +2, Mon/Tue/Wed/Thurs between 7-9:30pm my time, Friday basically all day and Saturday Morning. Lmk what would work best for you :)
    tommorow 9pm my time for bw cup ?
    dice
    dice
    okay. i'll be on for the next few hours if ur here beforehand
    Reymedy
    Reymedy
    im on smogtours
    When roapl, im +2 free in my nights
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    When will you be on today
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    Night, around 9-11pm +2, ill have rupl, hpl and other at that times too
    dice
    dice
    hi ill be on for the next hour or two
    Hey sorry for the super late contact, possible you can play for ROAPL today i should be free till dead line so just hit me up with a bit of notice and I should be good to go
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…