MetalGro$$
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're up. I'm GMT +13.

Unfortunately I am going to be away for the rest of the weekend, so it'll have to be next weekend? We might be able to figure out week days if we get desperate..

Next Saturday 8:30am my time would be good.
    We’re paired for the RBY playoffs, I’m GMT -5. When can you play?
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    sunday around 5:30pm +2? otherwise monday or any other day after 6pm +2
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    I can play Tuesday at 4:30 PM my time if that works
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    sounds excellent
    I don't know anything much about RBY or anything or even Pokémon anymore, but I was reading old threads and found your description of what you love about RBY very moving and compelling. Reminded me a little of why I used to play. :)
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    Thanks that means a lot! I usually never post outside of Tournaments but that one really got to me. I'm glad I could make my statement so clear, still my best post on all of Smogon by far. I don't play a lot myself anymore so I feel you. :)
    Hi, we are paired for RBY Seasonal. I'm GMT+2 and if you want/can we can arrange it in this weekend. Otherwise we can play in weekdays (except Tue/Wed) early evening my time. Let me know
    Hey man, we're playing for DPP, when can you make it work? +2 and free any time from 6PM on except sat, and the whole Sunday
    Hey we play for Lc, I am currently -4 and would prefer to play before wednesday because I leave on vacation then. After wednesday morning I will be -7 and wont be able to schedule until the day of
    hey when can you do ru open? gmt -4 im free on the evenings during the week and most of the weekend
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    sometime like 10pm +2 today work for you?
    HT
    HT
    No i wont be home until about 1.5 hours after. If thats too late we can try for weekend
    HT
    HT
    ?
    hi
    UU Open
    gmt -4
    can play on weekdays after 4:30pm my time usually. Weekends in the night
    hi
    bw championship
    gmt+2
    pref playing tomorrow / thursday / friday afternoon or evening
    Hey when do you want to play for GSC Cup? I'm GMT +1 and can play around 7pm-11pm on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday.
    I can play on Sunday as a back up around 8pm-11pm GMT +1
    Hi been a while. Interested in duking it out in some rby battles some time soon? hmu
    oras ou cup, gmt+2 when can you play
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    oh man i never saw this, i can play all day tomorrow, what time would fit you?
    zugubu royale
    today around 2-5 pm est or tomorrow 3-5 pm est
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    ill try to catch you tomorrow at 4pm est if i dont catch you today
    hey ORAS OU Untour. im GMT +4 and available at reasonable times with notice. LMK what works for you
    Kurai Hada Ichi
    Kurai Hada Ichi
    I'll likely be working at that time. I'll let you know what time my shift ends cuz even i dont know yet. it's either gonna be i start at 3pm or end at 3. does that work?
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    not sure hat time ur suggesting tbh but i should be p active sat
    Kurai Hada Ichi
    Kurai Hada Ichi
    this saturday i finish at 1pm gmt+4 so after then i should be online
    Hi, when do you want to play for SPL? I would prefer playing Saturday evening with Sunday as a backup. My timezone is GMT+1.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    i got stuff to do saturday evening, but I can do either Saturday or Sunday around 3pm +1 or Sunday evening around 10pm +1
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    Let's aim for Saturday 3pm GMT+1 then. Sunday 3pm is my preferred backup time.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    sounds good cya then
    Yo, Championship DPP. Im availaible today all day, does that work for you? (gmt +1)
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    hi, ill be available tonight and also sunday around 10pm +1, those times prolly work best
    Wolf
    Wolf
    By tonight you mean before 00h or after? Cuz ill be online at 23h
    Hi, when do you want to play for SPL? Friday evening or Saturday is best for me. My timezone is GMT+1.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    for official vm stuff we're playing firday 10pm +2 with backup time sat 9pm +1
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    *Friday 10pm GMT+1 is what we agreed on. Saturday 9pm GMT+1 is the correct backup time.
    MetalGro$$
    MetalGro$$
    right i messed up my timezone sorry lol
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…