chaos
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heyyy I forgot my password on Pokémon showdown and would like to reset it my username is TerrificMarrow2 if your able to contact me by discord my name is TerrificMarrow2
    Yo we are paired for Random Battles USM for PSPL
    I'm GMT+2
    Let me know when we can play
    Dear mister Chaos, the password email you sent didn't work it said:
    Oops! We ran into some problems.
    Your action could not be confirmed. Please request a new confirmation.

so can you said another email that works.

THX!!!
    I went to the barber the other day and he said he played pokemon. Then he told me the most recent tournament he was in played with Smogon rules.

Shit blew my mind but anyway I hope you're making money off this thing and continue being king of the internet
    henry
    henry
    dont worry: chaos makes sure he profits off of his volunteers and teen-aged-labor.
    Dear mister Chaos, I lost my password can you plz reset it my username is Warrior8210 and my email is <removed> if you need me to tell you the new password just tell me

Thanks
    For the twitter issue on mobile can I post in that little thread or do you want me to pm you?
    chaos
    chaos
    post in the thread please! and mention what iphone version you have
    Yoshi
    Yoshi
    Alright, ftr I can't seem to replicate the problem anymore, but I have an iPhone 7+ currently.
    Hello we Chinese have been unable to connect to the Pokemonshowdon's server for three days.
    Could you check the server?I'll appreciate it.
    when you click on someone's profile, there's messages, likes, and points. what is the purpose of points and why does everyone have 0?
    FiVe YeArS AgO A LiTtLe gIrL WaS RuN OvEr bY ChAoS pOsT ThIs oN A PlAyGrOuNd oR ElSe yOu wIlL Be nExT
    I know this is a dumb question but what coding language did you use to make Smogon lol. Python? C++? Java? :o
    Hey chaos, I was watching the SSBM documentary when I realized there isn't anything akin to that for competitive pokemon. Have you ever thought of making any sort of chronicle of how smogon and PS got to were they are today? I think it would be really cool, especially considering a lot of casual pokemon players (like myself) don't really know a lot of the history around here. Just something to consider :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…