Rei
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey I am your LC 1v1 opponent and I was wondering if we could play on Saturday at 4PM gmt -7.
    Rei
    Rei
    Yeah I can do that
    Rei
    Rei
    Just take win.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Alright, best of luck in your future tours
    mono gens gmt-7 nights not wednesday or weekend
    Rei
    Rei
    I cant really promise i can make this work with an extension either because of vacation...and cannot set a time at all unless its around dinner time or nights for me like 5-7pm usually is dinner and 10pm my time is usually when im at the hotel. If you can make Saturday work or Sunday even tho I would have to play in a car if we cant make tomorrow night work.
    Eien
    Eien
    I can play sat/sun, but at the time or earlier, not later
    Rei
    Rei
    Let's do sat 3pm my time then
    Nu open, gmt+2, when you want
    Rei
    Rei
    Dude i hope you realize when you wrote that message it was 7:30am for me and you never agreed to friday so i assumed it didnt work for you. So i havent build yet. Give me a h to build and i be ready
    yovan33321
    yovan33321
    Sorry for last comment :facepalm: but i am online for time scheduled, this time
    yovan33321
    yovan33321
    I can play tomorrow in night, today, or all sunday, you can find me on discord yovan33321#1913
    We’re paired for RBY, I’m GMT -4. When can you play?
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    Hey were u free at all today?
    Rei
    Rei
    Some shit happen today and rather not force myself to play when i have to fix some things irl so take win.
    Genesis7
    Genesis7
    ok sorry to hear that, hope your irl stuff works out
    Hey buddy, we play for BSSC I'm GMT-3 and I'm available afternoon and night my time, We can play on Thursday - Sunday, which days would you prefer?
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Works perfectly buddy, see you then!
    Rei
    Rei
    Take win dont feel like playing today and pretty sure that's dl. Unless you want an extension that is fine as i be over what I am going tho rn.
    Breckinridge
    Breckinridge
    Oh no, is everything all right buddy? D; I'll see what Dragonwhale does. Hopefully everything gets better for you
    snek finals, im gmt-7 free basically any day at a reasonable time
    Rei
    Rei
    Dude im not gonna go tho the same shit last time with scheduling. My availability is not so open so pming me at random times of the day isnt gonna work. Can you tell me this time works or not because if you dont confirm the above time im not gonna be on.
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    ok thank you for letting me know
    that time works for me
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    also chill out dude its just a game
    Yo, playing for DOU BW Cup. Should be free any day, but tell me your best time slots, sleep schedule is wonky af rn. I'll see what I can make work
    Rei
    Rei
    I thought i messaged you on ps?
    Tman
    Tman
    Oh I might’ve left my showdown open at home. I’m getting my laptop out now. I’m out rn
    Tman
    Tman
    On now as Tman
    Hey hey
    When do you want to play for the BSS Classic?
    Rei
    Rei
    Can we narrow the time a bit? Not gonna be on 3 hours straight. Maybe 4pm gmt-4?
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I ment that 3pm until 6pm works for me and you could choose a specific time then ^^
    4pm works perfectly :)
    Sificon
    Sificon
    I'm online :)
    We need to play for om snake :psyduck:. I’m gmt +5:30, and can play almost any time. When do you wanna play?
    Rei
    Rei
    Friday 1pm gmt-4? If thats too late lmk and I will try to adjust my morning schedule around.
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    should be fine :D. Cya then
    King Leo V
    King Leo V
    I'm on, chall whenever
    OM snake, when play? I'm GMT+3. Friday afternoon/evening work for you?
    Rei
    Rei
    Gmt-4 I can make your evening work on Friday. Just gimme a time that isnt too early for me.
    Lasen
    Lasen
    Early in the week still so I might have to make changes, but would something like 3pm your time work for you?
    Rei
    Rei
    Yes that will work ill see you then.
    paired for snake pic, im gmt -8 and basically free any time after 3 days, or in the evening before that
    Rei
    Rei
    How about Friday sometime around 7pm gmt-4
    Rei
    Rei
    Can you confirm or not?
    NovaFish21
    NovaFish21
    tbh im not sure but ill try
    btw im usually novafishou on ps if we're both online at the same time
    Oras Global im gmt+2 would like to play saturday 21:00 or 23:00
    Rei
    Rei
    Lets just do tomorrow, didnt see you online and i gtg now. Lets play around 3-4pm gmt-4.
    Caasi
    Works for me 22:00 my time tomorrow
    Rei
    Rei
    Take win too tilted atm to care to play.
    ORAS OU GC. I prefer to play after 9pm gmt
    Rei
    Rei
    Can we play monday? Does 6pm gmt-4 work?
    DKM
    DKM
    Should be fine
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…