SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yo somalia we have to play for uu open when would u be available im +2 and free whenever u want just give me a day and an hour an i'll be there
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Would today at anytime work bro?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    yo man, hit me up with a time please
    Louna
    Louna
    hey man im really sorry x_x lets do saturday or sunday around the same time, i'll be there this time, if this doesn't works for u u can take the win thats my bad
    Still no trophy huh bro
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    LOL I havent really been joining any major tournies for years now man, I just linger in the shadows, been following your deadlifts man insane!
    Delta 2777
    Delta 2777
    Thanks bro
    ru majors r1. Im free most days due to holidays. gmt +5:30. Free from 9 am to 3 pm and then from 9 pm to 11 pm most days.
    Yo, ru majors pools. I can play at any time before 5 pm est on any weekday except Friday, and between 1 pm est and 7 pm est on Saturday and Sunday. Lmk what works :]
    Hi bro, when do you wanna play for bw Global? I’m +2 and I’d rather play after my exams, that end Tuesday.
    we gotta fight for rby cup when do you wanna do that? pmed on discord but no response
    ubers ssnl, GMT +1 would like to play before sat if at all possible
    hey we're playing SSNL, gmt +8 here, I can play anytime if you see me on,my alt is sanv4,sanv5,sanv6 or sanv1
    sanv
    sanv
    Before you call, please chat me "battle" so that I can recognize you.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    It is better to schedule by arranging a time bro, your suggested way wont work as our timezones are so different.
    Yo, oupl, I'm gmt+3 and can only play on weekend this week, generally flexible otherwise
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Would Saturday evening work bro, around 8pm gmt+1?
    talah
    talah
    U got subbed out fam, all g
    oupl, when do you want to play? i can play anyday except sunday after 2pm -3
    hey boss, when u wanna do gsc cup? I'm gmt+1, and ideally want to play one of fri / sat / sun evening at like 9:30pm my time
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I am gmt+1 as well bro so that works. Let's shoot for Saturday ;)
    Mana
    Mana
    oh sorry I forgot I'm gmt+2, so that would be 1h earlier for you in that case
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Lol yeah I figured, I was like "when did mana move to the UK ha?!"
    rigged pairings... bw cup when? I'm -4, nights and weekends
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    thanks for the dpp teams you posted in RoA btw xD
    just used 2 to win my dpp cup games
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Alright bro lets shoot for saturday. And good to hear bro! Was it the swampert dusknoir team?
    Bughouse
    Bughouse
    That was one yeah. And ok.
    heyo somalia bro, when do u wanna play for rby cup ? gmt+2 here
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    hey bro can you do today or tomorrow evening gmt+1 so shouldn't be hard bro
    Long time no see bro, we're paired for dpp global.
    When can you play?
    Honor
    Honor
    I think it can work. See you on Thursday man, it will be a pleasure
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Hey bro, if you happen t want to do the game a bit earlier, that also works for me. 9 still works as well so your choice, just giving options brother and also looking forward to it
    Honor
    Honor
    Hey, I'm having dinner right now so I'm not totally sure I'll be able to play earlier
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…