SOMALIA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when are you available for dpp seasonal? gmt+1 and can play weekdays 6pm or later or on the weekend.
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I am available between 7-9pm your time saturday or sunday.
    Bygone Days
    Bygone Days
    saturday 7pm sounds good.
    hey, when do you want to play for classic warmup tour r3? Im gmt+1 and can play every night my time
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Hi there, I am gmt+0 and can play on Saturday evening around 6-7 pm my time if that works please?
    kjdaas
    kjdaas
    okay nvm, i cant play saturday cos im going to the stereophonics.
    what about that time on sunday or friday?
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    sunday works for me
    when do you wanna play? -5 here, prefer weekday afternoons
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    can you really not do any weekdays at all? this weekend is really hard for me as it's my last weekend home before i go back to school. saturday is almost definitely going to be hard, but i should be able to do sometime sunday afternoon my time / evening your time
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Sorry mate, i got alot of meetings and late night parents evening this week (i am a high school teacher) Sunday works though
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    kk, sunday works then! should be on during the afternoon my time (-5)
    Hi we play for dpp pu cup; I am gmt+1 I think, I am available today, tomorrow and during the weekend :)
    egalvanc
    ill go for a walk now i think ill be back at 7:30, does that work for you? if not lets just play on the weekend, thats more preferable
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    yeah sorry bro weekend is fine in afternoon please
    egalvanc
    That sounds good, saturday at 6-7pm
    yo fam when you down for bw pu
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Hi man, my timezone is gmt+0, i can play today anytime till 11pm my time or sunday between 5-8 pm gmt+0

let me know if any work
    tier
    tier
    4-5 pm EST? I believe that is around 9-10pm GMT if im not mistaken [today]
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    that works then ill be idling on main server
    Hey hey
    When do you want to play for Monotype SSNL? I'm GMT+2 and generally prefer to play in the evening
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    Hey man, I might be 15 minutes late, I hope that still works for you. I will do my best to avoid being late but just a heads up Apologies.
    Sificon
    Sificon
    Sorry to hear that :x
    You sure that you want to give the activity win? I can wait and ask for an extension :)
    I hope your family member is getting better soon!
    Sificon
    Sificon
    well since I didn't hear anything I guess you still need more time :s
    I requested the activity win
    yo we're paired for gsc seasonal. im gmt-4. does any time today or the weekend work for you? im good to go my afternoons
    first blood can u battle today around 10 pm gmt +5:30. if not suggest when u want to battle. I wanna do this ASAP
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I can do Thursday or Friday at the time you suggested, do any of those days work?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    ye thursday works for me.
    Were matched for dpp ssnl im gmt+2 wanna do sunday afternoon mine? If not my afternoons/nights on weekdays are pretty flexible so lmk
    SOMALIA
    SOMALIA
    I would be available on Sunday around 5-8 pm GMT+1 so should be easy to schedule with you. Good luck
    Aliss
    Aliss
    5pm gmt+1 tomorrow works great, cya then
    Aliss
    Aliss
    ready?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…