Teddeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• no i could not play before 9pm gmt + 2
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    ah fair enough, i'll be on under "teddeh" when you get online. just drop me a pm and i'll see it hopefully.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    well i'm on now, dropped you a message so just hmu when you get online
    I would like to play fast enough so tonight 9pm or tomorrow same time it would be good for you?
    otherwise, I'm free all the evenings
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'll see what i'm doing tonight, what's your nick on ps so i can come find you?
    yo you want to play when NU open ?
    I am gmt+2
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi bud, gmt+1 - i'm free most evenings but if you can give me a time that works for you it would be grand
    yo we r paired uu open, i'm gmt+2 available monday after 11:30pm, tuesday and wednesday all day, thursday after 7pm, friday all day saturday before 7pm and after midnight and finally sunday after 11:30pm can't play after sunday
    "most likely gonna be a dead game"
    Bro you gave that crap availability window and then asked for a sub after not giving me a time.
    I guess it worked out though, you got a free win
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi pal, sorry to hear you're upset but good job on your win vs false :)
    RawMelon
    RawMelon
    I mean it's over now, no reason to be upset. Thanks though
    yo, i really can't play tmrw at all but my weekend is fairly flexible, give me a time before 7 pm gmt+3 and i should be able to make it
    talah
    talah
    It's too late for me can't fam
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    wanna play sunday then? i can do my evening, i don't know specific times yet due to me travelling back to bournemouth
    talah
    talah
    That should work yeah, just lmk when you do know/you're there
    yo you wanna play for ru ssnls in the weekend? im gmt +1 and can play around 10pm my time
    TheWall
    TheWall
    thats usually when I have dinner but ill try to make it. i could be on a little later than your 7pm
    TheWall
    TheWall
    I'm on rn. I should be staying on till around 11:30 pm my time.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi there, online now
    yo when do you wanna play
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    oop forgot to reply - sunday is good for me but ready whenever tbh
    elodin
    elodin
    i'd rather play today tbh i have the rest of the day free so just pm me when you feel like playing
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey bud i'm on now xx
    howdy. we play for monotype spring seasonals. when do you want to play? i prefer the weekend, gmt -6.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey there bud, gmt-0 i'm free on the weekend - can you do your morning on saturday?
    average fella
    average fella
    is 10 am my time saturday good? don't like playing before breakfast. should be 4 pm for you
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i'm dropping out, take the win
    pu ssnl gmt -7 free all week past wednesday also can play late nights before then
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi there bud, gmt-0 - i'm free my saturday evening if that's okay with you
    bdov
    bdov
    that works
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i'm dropping out, take the win
    Hey, Teddeh! We're (fortunately or unfortunately?) paired for Round 3 of UU Masters! You may now visit http://spo.ink/euphsched for all of my available times. The time zone indicated in the calendar is GMT -4, so convert time zones whenever possible. I really hope we could find a time suitable for us to battle. Thank you, and good luck!
    Euphonos
    Euphonos
    Latest time I can accommodate for that day is 11:00 am GMT -4. However, if that isn’t friendly for you, I’ll try to accommodate Sunday, February 10 (which has also its separate tab, cf: 10FEB-16FEB), as long as it’s not 3:00 am to 7:00 am GMT -4.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hey i just got on, if you're free now
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I managed to get home asap from uni
    Hey, when would you like to play for RU Seasonal? I’m gmt-3 and can play from Thursday night till deadline as long as we set a time with some anticipation
    nul gmt -5 i have no idea how fucked my schedule will be throughout the week since semester is just starting, so weekend is the best. can probably work something out during the week though if i need to tho
    Rabia
    Rabia
    idk if i can no johns too easily this week given i have lots of classes this week (mainly because i have to figure out what i wanna take). is weekend possible or do you need it to be during the week?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    well can you fight now? oo
    Rabia
    Rabia
    sure
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…