Teddeh
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ZU tour, when are you available? I'm GMT -8, pretty free during the day for most of the weekend.
    Yo PU friend Teddeh!!! ZU No Johns R1 and I'm at GMT-5 CDT and since uhhh we're all on self-quarantine, I can pretty much play anytime. What works for you?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi there bud, gmt+1 - i'm fairly flexible. Wanna just meet online at some point today? just drop me a vm when you're on or hit up my pm's
    Hey, lets schedule properly here. Im gmt-8. Im afraid that I wont be able to play during the weekdays as i have to work everyday this week. I may be free after work sometime this week but this will probably be around 4am-5am for you since our timezones are really wacky and im sure you wouldn't want to commit to that.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Would an extension into next week help the situation at all? would you be able to offer any better availability on monday - weds next week
    TJ
    TJ
    An extension into next week wouldn’t change anything due to the time zone differences. You aren’t able to play at any reasonable time for me and I’m not able to play at a reasonable time for you. Just like you aren’t willing to wake up early on Sunday, I’m not willing to wake up at 5am during the week
    TJ
    TJ
    We may have to coin flip if we can’t figure something out
    We play for Snake (again). GMT+9 and I'll be away from Thursday~Sunday morning my time, so Sunday evening my time will be the most ideal but if that doesn't work, we might have to play earlier.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm afraid there will be 0 chance of me playing earlier i'm afraid as I have assessments and graduate assessments that i need to do - so it has to be weekend i'm afraid. gmt-0 i can do sunday from 12pm - 2pm
    Xiri
    Xiri
    I also would prefer to play on Sunday so thats good! Lets go for 12pm your time then
    When do you wanna play for zu ssnls? I'm gmt +1 and cannot play on either Friday or Saturday, the rest of the days should be fine
    when do u wanna play mate? team wants us all the schedule through vms bc of activity problems last week lol, I'm free in the daytime p much every day or Sunday night works too if u want
    Hey we are paired for r1 ZU Fall ssnl. GMT+2, hbu? I could play on Wednesday night or morrow morning-noon.
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    Hey dude, I am going on rn!
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i'm around now for a while - I was afk watching the football. Let me know - i'll be on until 10:30pm gmt+1
    Mirbro
    Mirbro
    I have seen this rn and I can play now for 15 mins but I suppose u will not be able to play ...
    Sup. I've got a pretty packed week so I'm only available on the weekend. Your morning / afternoon is probably our best bet considering timezones. How does something like 12 Noon / 1pm (GMT+1) Saturday or Sunday sound? (That'd be 9pm/10pm GMT+10 for me).
    etern
    etern
    hey, all good for me. Was 1pm your time still good? (can do earlier if that's better)
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    yeah should be fine bud
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi bud, i'm around now if you wanna play
    Heyo. So did you end up winning your bout in the PU Fall Seasonal? If yes, then we're set to go against each other
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Hi bud, my opp didn't respond. Would you like to play tonight?
    Rubicon
    Rubicon
    Ooh, okay. I can play tonight. GMT -5 (US Central Time)
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    well i'm free now on main under "teddeh" or on smogtours
    Hey. We play for Snake. GMT+9 and would like to play on Sunday if possible (preferably over 9pm my time)
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Do you think it will be hard for you to make it to our original time?
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    What's the latest you can play today?
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Probably like 1:30am since I do want to go to bed before 2am
    Heyo, PU blitz, I'm GMT-4 and can play after 7pm my time any day or before noon weekends. LMK what works!
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    Hi there I'm on holiday atm, wanna extend this to after weds?
    Hey when do u want to play for mpl? Prefer Sunday night
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    i'm gmt+1, i work monday mornings and mornings during the week - so your night would be very hard for me to do. Can you give me a timeframe?
    Corporal Levi
    Corporal Levi
    How about your evening/my noon then? Like 5pm or so
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    can do so - if you're about tomorrow i can also play
    Hey man we're paired up for nu open, when do you want to play? I'm gmt -3
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    hi buddy, gmt+1 - i gotta work night shifts for summer schools this week, so my evenings on tuesday / weds I'm unavailable. I can potentially play thursday depending on your availability, Friday evening, or Sunday. Let me know what works for you
    Abejas
    Abejas
    I should be able to play thursday evening, unless something comes up. If something does come up, my weekend should be free.
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    that sounds good
    When you wanna play for MPL? I'm free anytime thursday/friday and before 2pm saturday GMT-4
    Wincon
    Wincon
    Ok just hmu when you can play
    Wincon
    Wincon
    actually i can play today can you play rn/soon or will u be available later
    Teddeh
    Teddeh
    I'm on my way back home now, will be half an hour
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…