Havens
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey u got subbed in tours plazza classic and deadline is tommorow so when do u want to play i am +3 and free for a few more hours and free tommorow after 4 pm most likrly btw the tier is nu monotype
    Havens
    Havens
    I'm on rn and for the rest of the night; if you're down to play now chall
    SolarflareRo
    are u still on? btw can u tell me on what you ussualy play
    gmt-4, can play tursday from 1pm-midnight, friday from 1pm-4pm, or sunday from 7/8pm onward.
    Havens
    Havens
    same time zone; how about Sunday at 7 pm?
    Finchinator
    Finchinator
    i may be back 30-60 mins after, i'm unsure when my bus arrives (hence why i said 7/8pm). would that be ok?
    Havens
    Havens
    That’s alright
    Lgpe ou ssnls gmt-4 play Monday?
    Havens
    Havens
    I'm really available any time today; like from now - midnight. Granted with mobile I was on my OLT alt, but if you want a specific time; how about 3 pm?
    Rei
    Rei
    Can we do 4pm? I wanna watch some ompl games that are at 2 and 3pm, since you said you be available nearly all day that should be ok.
    Havens
    Havens
    that's fine
    When do you want to play for MPL, I'm EDT and available to play for Thursday night and most of Friday/Saturday.
    Havens
    Havens
    same time zone, how about 7 pm Saturday?
    Clearly
    Clearly
    Sounds good
    hi could you play on monday or tuesday for blt? gmt +2
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay I think that should work
    Havens
    Havens
    oi, is it alright if I could push our match forward to 11 AM? I just got hit w/ something really important from work
    SMB
    SMB
    Okay
    Mpl, my time zone is GMT +5:30. Can you do Saturday ? Lmk what time.
    Havens
    Havens
    gmt-4; how about my 11 AM Saturday?
    Harpp
    Harpp
    No I won't be home by that time. I can do 1 pm your time as it will be 10:30 pm for me.
    Havens
    Havens
    sure
    dou grand prix, when you wanna play? I'm est and prefer late evenings
    Havens
    Havens
    same, how about tomorrow, 7 pm?
    Lord Ninjax
    Lord Ninjax
    sure, see you then
    Havens
    Havens
    oi, I think I missed you or smthn? I've been on since 6:30 so I just hope I didn't mess up or anything.
    Yo, when do you want to play for DOU BW Cup? I'll be out of town for Internats this week, but should have time Wednesday morning/Thursday night/Monday GMT-4. Possibly also Saturday/Sunday but I probably won't know actual availability until I get there later in the week.
    Havens
    Havens
    Oi man; I’ve been trying to get connection to PS but wi-fi’s really poor where I am for some reason. Is it alright if I come at 9 instead?
    Tman
    Tman
    Sure, just can’t be later then that since I need to head out. I’ll still be on showdown in the meantime if you can get on sooner
    Havens
    Havens
    aight
    hey, when can u play for mono ssnl? im gmt-4 and im free this friday after 1pm
    So when play for mono gens? I am available all day Saturday, and after 5pm PDT (gmt-7) on Today or Friday. Not on Sunday. I can get on at some point sunday if absolutely needed.
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Yeah, Ill be on in about 2 hours, 2 and a half hours. I am just going for a run at 5pm then should be good from 6pm on. Its better for me if you can set an exact time?
    Havens
    Havens
    Sure; 9 pm EST?
    ToxaNex
    ToxaNex
    Sounds like a plan, may be 5-10mins late. But will be there no later than 9:15 EDT, will try for 9 though.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…