Pak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ORAS UU Cup. GMT+9 and would prefer to play Friday onwards (preferably on Friday or Saturday). Free Friday from about 11pm~2am my time and probably after 8pm onwards on Saturday
    uu open, can you play tomo night gmt-3?
    Pak
    Pak
    Gmt-4 here. Tomorrow is pretty tough for me since I got some stuff going on and have to fit in another series. I should be available most of the weekend, which would be preferred since I probably can’t play Thursday either. Friday night would also be fine if need be
    azogue
    azogue
    friday night -3 then
    Pak
    Pak
    what time
    Hey man, we are paired up for LC Open. I'm GMT-7 and would prefer to play either this weekend after july 4th or next weekend(either sat or sun). Just let me know if what works for u or if u want another time.
    Ayyyye you are my subbed opponent for the PU Open :] Unfortunately tho, I only can play Sunday 5/6 PM (not sure yet) or later! However, we can have an extension if you can't play me during that time! I'm GMT+2
    Pak
    Pak
    Can’t today
    jonago
    jonago
    Aight. Then Wednesday
    jonago
    jonago
    OK I thought I could stay awake for that long but I can't. Gotta wake up early tomorrow. So take the win
    Hey m8 I'm GMT-5. I'm free Monday through Thursday at 10am to 1PM and free alll day friday
    Pak
    Pak
    oof thats a bit late for me since I gotta wake up early tomorrow. Tonight is still fine if you can move it up at all, but otherwise Friday whenever after 5 pm my time is good
    BP
    BP
    I'm on rn
    Pak
    Pak
    eh, fuck it i'll be on in a sec
    hey when can you play for nu open, gmt-5
    Groudon
    Groudon
    weekday afternoons are likely not doable for you right? jw in case sunday ends up not working out, sunday should be fine just inquiring if a backup is needed
    Pak
    Pak
    The times I get off work are pretty sporadic. At the latest it’s around 5:30 pm my time so it’s hard to guarantee any day. We have 2 weeks this round tho so rescheduling shouldn’t be an issue if needed
    Pak
    Pak
    will today be good or nah
    Hey man we play mono for pspl, I'm -5. Can we play before weekend?
    Pak
    Pak
    ay gmt-4, today past like 4 pm or whenever on thursday are cool with me
    Nineage
    Nineage
    Can you do like 10 PM your time?
    Pak
    Pak
    Should be fine
    Hello,

Do you want to play for battle of the week (UU)? I'm GMT-5 and can play today for the next 5 hours and tomorrow after noon. Or Sunday after noon. Let me know if you can play and what works for you!

-pif
    Pak
    Pak
    Sorry but I don’t really have any interest in playing. I have a busy next 7 days or so aside from the uupl auction and fitting it in would be pretty tough
    pokemonisfun
    Thanks for replying anyways - and good luck for UUPL :)
    Monotype World Cup, GMT+1 pretty flexible
    Pak
    Pak
    I’m gmt-4, Sunday I’m around whenever and it would work best. Otherwise Wednesday/Friday/Saturday during the day are fine but I’d prefer not to.
    H.M.N.I.P
    H.M.N.I.P
    Sunday's lit, around 10/11pm my time?
    Pak
    Pak
    should be good
    heya, I'm available to play for SPL today, @ gmt -5, if there's any time that works for you.
    Pak
    Pak
    there isn’t
    When do you wanna play for OST? I'm GMT 0, can play after 5pm on weekdays, after 7pm on Saturday, and all day on Sunday
    Pak
    Pak
    how is 7 pm your time on thursday?
    HSOWA
    HSOWA
    that works
    Pak
    Pak
    i'm on the ps main server
    Hey, we've been paired for give me your discord. When will you give me your discord? I'm GMT +1 and generally want your discord during this week and forward. I can go and wait until the weekends but I prefer to have it before the weekend!
    Pak
    Pak
    oops forgot to reply, available at pak#1187
    When can you play for mwpl tiebreak? I’m gmt-5.im free most afternoons this week as well as all Thursday
    hey bro, gmt+1, would be prefer playing something early evening (in between 7- 11 PM my time), if that is somehow possibile for you.
    thursday, friday or saturday would work best for me.
    Pak
    Pak
    hey how is 7:30 pm your time on saturday
    edi0n
    edi0n
    yup that should work.
    Yo tagged you in discord but anyway mwp, I'm ready whenever, can't play tuesday but would prefer to get this done with before weekend, I'm est. What's good for you?
    Pak
    Pak
    Wednesday is probably best if it needs to be before the weekend, pretty much whenever after noon est is fine
    Chaitanya
    Chaitanya
    okayy like 3 est?
    Pak
    Pak
    That should work
    Hey when do u want to play oml?(oras uu) Im gmt+1
    Pak
    Pak
    hm I'm gmt-5, available friday/saturday before 4 pm and I'm around pretty much all of sunday
    Jardem
    Jardem
    Friday at your 3 pm is good for you?
    Pak
    Pak
    Should work
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…