Jrdn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So when do you want me to lose in Camo tour :sob: GMT -4 and can probs play anytime between Monday-Wednesday
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I'm sure we'll see each other
    Hi we have captt, when can you play? My timezone is EDT (GMT -4). I’m free weekdays 5:30 PM - 9:00 PM & 10:00 PM - midnight (except Wednesday, which I’m busy that day). I’m a bit more busy on the weekends but if these times aren’t good, then we can work something out. Finals hype!
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    yeah that should work
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Do you want to play tonight? It seems like the best time for me, or at least when i know for a fact ill be around
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Rage.Spam.Quit.
    Sorry, idt I’m available this night, I have something coming up
    AGPL, i'm gmt+2, when ? i will be pretty free this week but not most of my sunday.
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Also what time ? I usually prefer to play before 4pm gmt-4 and play at noon gmt-4 will be perfect.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I can't do Friday. Maybe Saturday 4pm your time?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    Saturday 4pm my time is fine. See you saturday !
    yes helo we're are paired for the underused open i'm actually unavailable for the rest of my life because i'm under arrest for downloading an army but if you want to play just let me know whenever you see me my prison is very lenient
    Hi. We're paired in ORAS CAP for the CAPTT. When are you available ? I'm GMT +2 and free most of the week.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Tomorrow or Sunday are the best days for me
    Wenderz
    Wenderz
    Does Sunday at something like 3 PM my time work ?
    can you send me a message on Discord (talkingtree#1556) so that I can pass you the link to the SPH2 server?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Jordan#0397 is my name. Gotta be honest im dead tired atm and am struggling heavily to find out how to msg you tonight so im just dropping my disc info here for you
    Yo when you wanna play for cappl im GMT+1, can play pretty much whenever
    Jho
    Jho
    Sorry, I won’t be able to play for the rest of tonight. This time tommorow / the day after work fine thought?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I can play earlier tomorrow too
    Jho
    Jho
    Yo ill be online from now until late, hmu whenever
    hello, I'm your opponent for ORAS Ubers Cup. My timezone is GMT +2 (Netherlands). I can play saturday/sunday, 4 pm my time
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Sunday works
    Shitegotreal
    Shitegotreal
    I'm online as SGR on main server and smogtours btw. Lmk which server you prefer. Cya in 25 mins!
    Hey I am GMT+2 when do you wanna play/ when can you not play?
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I woke up at "4pm your time" and was online the entire time you were awake. If you got on at any point I'd have been there, and it'll be the same thing tomorrow
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    Well I saw your message in the morning and you said early afternoon my time. I was checking for as long as I could but Idk how you can expect me not to have any plans on a Saturday with amazing weather and be available after you said you wont make it during the week and then ask for me at random times. I just wanted sheduling for tomorrow to be clear since it wasnt b4 and personally I dont think that was my fault.
    GRNBLN
    GRNBLN
    All good tho, cya tomorrow around 4pm my time. (24h from now)
    hey we're paired for pspl, im free today and tuesday from 4pm onwards and weekend afternoons!
    Sup. You and I are paired up this week for Spring SSNL. I can usually go weekday afternoons pst. What is your timezone, availability and best times you can go?
    Silent Mobius
    I am on showdown right now. Just look up the name Silent Mobius and you will find me.
    Silent Mobius
    I am still on. Just message when you get on.
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    We'll play tonight. Just woke up from a nap and I've come down with something, trying to sleep it off
    NU majors, when would you like to play? Im GMT -3 and pretty much free whenever after 3PM, although I might not be around saturday in the afternoon
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    I might have to play a little later than 8pm your time, 9 or 10 will work at the moment
    Ren-chon
    Ren-chon
    Thats fine. I should be around the whole night so no hurry
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    ok im on
    When do you want to play for pspl? i'm gmt -4. Can do basically any day but friday, saturday, sunday, and not wednesday evening.
    om snake, when would you like to play? I'm available gmt+1 from 11 am to 11 pm
    Jrdn
    Jrdn
    Tuesday Friday Sunday are easiest for me
    astralydia
    astralydia
    Tuesday 11 pm sounds good. See you then!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…