Scholar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• roalympics dpp lc when can you play? im+2 available anytime
    absdaddy
    thursday?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    No, got two other games already. I will literally skip class m-f if it works better or get up early and play next week.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    so....what time and day this week? Prefer not in my evenings atm.
    yo we play for r6 of mono ssnls. im gmt-7 (pdt), lmk when you can play. weekdays are best for me!
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Can do Thursday or Friday from 10am-9pm edt since im on fall break then. I dont want to any eariler than that cuz I have a midterm on Wednesday.
    maroon
    maroon
    Let's do Thursday @ 4pm edt!
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Works for me.
    hi, when play for ZU ssnl? would rather just schedule here instead of disc since it's easier
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Can we do 9pm I had something that came up. If you cant just take win.
    Robyn
    Robyn
    I can probably do 9pm. worst case, if the set goes on for a while, I'll need to disappear for a few mins (15-20) and resume after that
    Robyn
    Robyn
    basically the earlier u can get on the better it is for me, or if you can do like ~10:15 pm that would work too. wouldn't feel right taking the win after yesterday
    roa standard thing. I’d prefer to play after stour today or (also after stour) tomorrow (so like 8-8:30pm -4 today and around 5pm tmw)
    LC ssnl, I’m gmt-4. I can play anytime today, Thursday, or Friday from 4 pm - 9 pm my time
    Scholar
    Scholar
    works i guess, sorry for the late response, smashed my nail yesterday and it has just caused me a lot of pain.
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    Alright cool, sorry about that nail, I hope it heals soon
    Scholar
    Scholar
    If you wanna play eariler I be on
    RoA standart tour i am -4 lmk when u can
    Scholar
    Scholar
    lol ok, just saying next time give an availability so there can be a set time. Thursday works better, unsure about my evening atm. lets go for 7pm Thurs. I be on as Magma or Yami uu
    Scholar
    Scholar
    As i said on discord I cant play tonight now, i can provide proof if you dont believe i didnt know about this yesterday. Friday should be ok now. Throw me a time in between 2-9pm
    juan123juan
    2pm friday
    Hello. We play for LC Fall Seasonal round four. My timezone is GMT+3 so our difference is seven hours. When would you like to play?
    I'm Hys's sub, I saw you can only play tommorow?
    What time would be most convenient?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    tomorrow 7pm gmt-4 or around 1pm
    Ehmcee
    Ehmcee
    We should be in the same timezone, 7 PM works for me
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Alright i will see you on rom then as either yami uu, magma or lost colors
    Heyy LC open when? GMT+2 here would like to play asap
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Cant play till Wednesday at the earliest. Be free 1pm-9pm gmt-4
    Corckscrew
    Corckscrew
    wednesday 1pm gmt-4 it is.
    hey, we play for wc1v1 gmt-5. i have fridays + weekend off for the next couple weeks so then would be best for me, im also doing a lot of prep for my teammates so i would prefer next weekend but i can try to accommodate your schedule.
    alive
    hey, just wanted to check back in with you on this. im good to play this weekend or even friday, i have most of the weekend available.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Does the time I put in my first reply work? I was waiting for you to confirm or not.
    alive
    Yeah that works, see you then
    Mono gens -4 when would u like to play.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I will let you know tomorrow when I can play time wise. I need to ask my mom if we are going to my Grandma's on Friday or Saturday since it is her birthday, but can't rn since she is not home. If I am not going to Grandma's house, I will want to shoot for Friday if I am going to her house, lets do Sunday.
    Sabella
    Sabella
    ok not a problem, if u want to play any night this week let me know im ready and available.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah, I rather do Sunday so I can be 100% focused on the game.
    hi when do you want to play?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Online as yami u-u
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Ok dont think you are on online so uh what time sunday works? I already realize its like 1:30am for you rn, might be a tad off but you were the one that moved the reasonable time for you to this really late one for you.
    ThePanthar
    ThePanthar
    im online can you play rn?
    When are you available for ORAS ZU CUP? Seems like Sunday is the only day you will be around looking at your previous convo so just give me a time, I'll be around all day. GMT-4 btw
    hy when do you have time for DPP zu
    im gmt+2 and mostly available after ~6pm
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Ya sorry about yesterday, i ended up having to drive for some of the trip, but I can get on now I be on as yami uu
    Scholar
    Scholar
    . Are you gonna tell me your ps name or not? I be back on in 10-20mins.
    DnB
    DnB
    sorry, OnlyRandomStuff
    Hey I am your LC 1v1 opponent and I was wondering if we could play on Saturday at 4PM gmt -7.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah I can do that
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Just take win.
    Pamplona
    Pamplona
    Alright, best of luck in your future tours
    mono gens gmt-7 nights not wednesday or weekend
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I cant really promise i can make this work with an extension either because of vacation...and cannot set a time at all unless its around dinner time or nights for me like 5-7pm usually is dinner and 10pm my time is usually when im at the hotel. If you can make Saturday work or Sunday even tho I would have to play in a car if we cant make tomorrow night work.
    Eien
    Eien
    I can play sat/sun, but at the time or earlier, not later
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Let's do sat 3pm my time then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…