Scholar
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi, we're paired for the CAP Holiday Bash Tour. Do you think we could play sometime this weekend?
    Mx
    Mx
    well, then Sunday 5pm your time should work best for me, see you then
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Just take win. I dont have enough time to prep and play in a lot of tours anymore.
    Mx
    Mx
    Alright, that's a shame, I was looking forward to our game.
    hey, we're paired for oras pu cup. i'm gmt -5 and free tuesday past 12pm, from 1pm-6pm thursday, and all of friday/weekend. lemme know what works for you
    Scholar
    Scholar
    9:30-6:00pm m-f*** sorry thought i had a call at work and rushed the message.
    5gen
    5gen
    Yeah I can do that. Hmu Sunday night or I’ll post here
    5gen
    5gen
    i'm on as 5gen
    Hiya, we're matched for the Winter SSNL. What times are you free?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    I work 9:30-6pm gmt-5 m-f weekend im more flexible.
    Took you longer than I thought, now get social media contrib
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Ty and yeah unfortunately, my quality of my analyses held me back from getting teardrop eariler. Hmmm, maybe i will.
    hey when do you wanna play for the mono tour im -6 and good most days
    Scholar
    Scholar
    How does Thursday 2pm gmt-5 sound?
    RSB
    RSB
    yea that will work
    When fite swsh 1v1s Yami senpai
    I GMT-8
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Sorry to john, but Wednesday after 2pm gmt-5 works. I currently have no teams for 1v1 atm LOL.
    Eriey
    Eriey
    How about your 7:10 on Wednesday?
    Scholar
    Scholar
    oh oops, I thought I replied. That works, I will see you then.
    when play for ssnls? can't play saturday.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    No, and no im not fishing for act either, just have too much going on atm. Sorry for blowing up, but you did the same thing with trying to make me play when I said it didnt work, so no reason to call me out like you did in the damn thread.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Can you stop? I was legit on while in class as I said and while i was waiting for a bus to get my car. If im not allowed to get on ps to waste time then so be it.
    Kaif
    Kaif
    just play already nerds
    Hey we play for RU Seasonal. My timezone is GMT -7 until Friday afternoon, then I am GMT -5 from Friday Night to Sunday. I would prefer to play Saturday morning/afternoon if possible.
    BoomBoomBoo
    BoomBoomBoo
    Are these your times? Also I'm traveling back home Friday and go back to school Sunday so those are both pretty iffy for me. I can try to do Saturday somewhere around those times.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Yeah, those are time frames for my timezone (gmt-4), my bad, should have specified that. Alright, just tell me the time Saturday that suits you.
    BoomBoomBoo
    BoomBoomBoo
    Not exactly sure as of now but will let you know closer to the day. Saturday 6 pm your time should probably work.
    Don't implement Blaziken's check yet; I made an incorrect change and will fix it.
    Scholar
    Scholar
    well fuck, i legit just implemented everything but have not hit save LOL
    Empress
    Empress
    That's my bad; sorry about that. I got rid of some other unnecessary changes as well; the check should be of much better quality and thus can be implemented.
    gmt -4 free after 4 on weekdays and friday is bad what time
    Scholar
    Scholar
    Can you do sunday around 3pm same tz. I have two online classes ending on friday and dont think I be available to play in the evenings as it stands rn.
    Freddy Kyogre
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…