HSA
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo when’s best for oras finals? I’m gmt -4 and work 9-5pm during the week. I scheduled with finch for Sunday night, but either weekend day would be easiest. I could try and find a time during the week tho if u need. Lmk
    Hey it seems that today is deadline for gsc ssnl (expected it to be weekend, sry for the late contact ig). Im GMT+2, will you be free to play anytime before my 11pm?
    Hi, we play ORAS UU R4, I'm gmt -5, can play most time tues-sat just not Friday afternoon
    HSA
    HSA
    how does saturday morning sound

i'm eastern (-4) so let me know if like 10 or 11 am works for you
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    Let's do 10 AM eastern Sat
    Doctor_DraX
    Doctor_DraX
    Hi, I suddenly became very busy and cannot play, you may have the win, good luck
    Hey, we're playing for lc open. I'm gmt+8. Sorry for the short notice, but do you think you'd be able to play sometime tomorrow (friday) night mine? As I'll be away for the weekend. If you can't then I'll see what I can do, worst case request an extension ig
    HSA
    HSA
    can do like your 8:30 probably
    Void
    Void
    Yea that works
    HSA
    HSA
    uhhh fwiw I was on but I guess we both forgot

take the win tho, idrc about this that much
    Nu open when? Gmt+1
    HSA
    HSA
    gmt -4, p much up to you

weekdays i'd prefer mornings (before noon my time) and i can't play on wednesday
    paired for NU open, GMT +2, when do you want to play ?
    HSA
    HSA
    how does tmrw at around 6 your time work
    HSA
    HSA
    uh i guess not so lmk when you're on today
    Royal1604
    Royal1604
    i'm on main, same name as here
    hey when do you wanna play for UU Open, I'm GMT+10 p much anything except mornings should be fine, busy sat afternoon
    UU Open round 2 UTC-4, I can make time pretty much any day, are there any days that work better for you?
    Oras uu cup, im gmt+2 when fite?
    HSA
    HSA
    up 2 u, any time besides weekday mornings should work
    Real FV13
    Real FV13
    add me on discord, i will tak u Real Fv13#2973
    Just in case you didn't see the conversation I started with you, we are opponents for first round NU open. I am in Mountain time and generally available after 6 pm pacific/9 pm Eastern on weekdays and am pretty free on weekends.
    HSA
    HSA
    oh yeah mb

let's play on saturday around 6:30 eastern if that's good w/ you
    anzu42
    anzu42
    That’s fine with me. See you then
    anzu42
    anzu42
    im on the smog tours server whenever you are ready. My showdown name is also anzu42
    hey we're paired for lcpl, when do you wanna fight?
    HSA
    HSA
    uhh whenever you want, i'm central and available weekday evenings / whenever on weekends
    mad0ka
    mad0ka
    im pst, would tomorrow at like 5pm my time work or is that too early?
    HSA
    HSA
    yeah that works
    hey man when do you want to play for wcop? gmt+2
    would prefer to play before the 2.6.
    Relous
    friday is pretty hard for me since I'm working/learning for final exams in the afternoon and on a birthday in the evening
    but saturday i would be free the whole day
    HSA
    HSA
    Saturday would be great - I can do anytime after 7 pm your time (though i'd prefer later)
    Relous
    okay then 9pm my time?
    Hi, when would you like to play for UUPL? i can play saturday again if that works, otherwise just lmk when works for you
    HSA
    HSA
    saturday night works again
    hi, we have to play for uupl, im gmt+2 , would you like to play saturday?
    HSA
    HSA
    i can do like 10 pm your time saturday probs
    Sinkyr
    Sinkyr
    Cool
    hey when would you like to play for uupl? im gmt -5 i'd prefer the weekend but just lmk.
    HSA
    HSA
    let's play on saturday, lmk if you have a time preference

i'd prefer either afternoon or kinda late (after 10 pm)
    alive
    i could probably do either, but i know i will be home on saturday by 10 pm so i'd be down to play then or later whenever you're ready
    Hey i'm Your opponent For lcpl. i'm gmt +2. Can play saturday or sunday 2Pm-10Pm
    HSA
    HSA
    uhhh i'm busy until my 5 pm sunday which is 1 am for you i think? probably best to play today if you can
    HSA
    HSA
    jk it's actually midnight for you if you're good w/ that
    Bouki
    Bouki
    Keep 8 pm tonight, sunday isn't possible
    Hi, Vileman told me that you will be playing for him for RoAPL this week. When do you want to play? Im PST
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…