Reje
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• fight me when? im gmt +5:30. would prefer to john to sunday or saturday but your call. free at nights for me. not wednesday.
    Reje
    Reje
    uh. friday, I can't play sat/sun and sunday only at 2 am onwards my time and I'm +2 so that's out of the question I presume.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    ok so friday around 10 pm for me?
    Reje
    Reje
    sure
    When could u play for RU open? my nick on PS is hero signal, im on all day lon (since im free out of school). Well, ill always see ur message if u pm me on discord, so here it's: Hero Signal#6392
    Im gmt -3
    Opponent for RU Open, GMT -5. I'm busy Thursday, but am mostly free any day after that
    Reje
    Reje
    sunday 8 pm +2
    WPBeartic
    WPBeartic
    So Sunday at 1pm my time. That should work. See you then
    Just in case, visible proof is needed. Are we still playing our BLT game on Wednesday? The deadline has been extended so feel free to reschedule if there is the need to. I can play weekday evenings until late or on Sunday
    Reje
    Reje
    whatever you prefer, I don't mind either way
    Xiri
    Xiri
    How does today 11pm my time sound?
    Reje
    Reje
    sure
    Hi, we got paired for nu slam r2. Gmt +3 here and available tuesday to thursday evening and sunday evening. Friday and Saturdays are no go for me. Can you find anything that fits for you from that? Thanks in advance, cheers!
    We play for BLT. GMT+9 and can play tomorrow late night (11pm~2am) or next week if possible.
    Reje
    Reje
    next week some time idk yet what my schedule will be
    when nu open
    Reje
    Reje
    yeah I'll def not play your night time cause that's early am for me. we can play weekend at a reasonable time or w/e, 10 pm sunday my time (gmt+2) would work
    roman
    i have a meet this weekend so it would have to be my night, since that doesn't work for you, you need to pick a new time.. i can play an hour from the time of this post on thursday if you'd like
    Reje
    Reje
    sure that's doable
    hey man - we are paired for RU open. i am EST, and generally i am at work M-F until about 9PM my time. i can play on weekends much easier, if that works for you, cuz i think that when i get home it is very late your time.
    Reje
    Reje
    I'd be much more comfortable if we played on wednesday or thursday nighttime for me, anywhere midnight onward until 3 or 4 am. sorry that we have to do it this way, my bad
    teal6
    teal6
    Nah that works perfect, I didn’t know you would stay up that late on the weekdays. Can we do between 9-10pm my time Wednesday? Thursday is when the holiday starts so I’ll be away
    teal6
    teal6
    yo man on second thought, just take the win, sorry for any confusion
    when do u wanna play for pu open? im gmt-7
    Reje
    Reje
    depends on if I'm out or not, I'll let you know on saturday. if I can't play, are you available on sunday nighttime for me?
    Reje
    Reje
    yeah I'll be out tonight so we'll have to play tmrw
    watashi
    watashi
    im free to play now if u want
    Can you play on Saturday around 3:30 or 4pm in gmt-5?
    Unfortunately, Sunday doesn't really work for me
    Reje
    Reje
    ye sure
    yo, we play for upl and im not available this weekend so id like to play as early as posible. gmt+2
    Reje
    Reje
    sunday 8 pm is my only available time I'm sorry I'm dicked down with uni the entire week smileyface
    Reje
    Reje
    I could play saturday potentially but any other day is probably a no
    Poek
    Poek
    i rly can't play on the weekend, cant u not make it any time on any other day?
    Yo when you wanna play for the uber pentathlon?
    Reje
    Reje
    whenever dog, hit me up on discord
    Amir
    Gotcha nigga
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…