Ayu
Reaction score

Profile posts Postings About

• Hey, sorry to bother you, but I noticed a discrepancy with Rainbow League round 2 that I was wondering about-
    Sam.tan won his round 1 match but his opponent, PhantomHurious, is in round 2 over him. I checked the post where you did DQ's and also the list of brown mons and it seems he didn't get disqualified or break any rules. Was this a mistake or did something happen?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    It was a mistake, bolded the wrong name. Thanks for letting me know!
    UU ghosting tour what times are good for you guys
    Ayu
    Ayu
    weekend midnight gmt+1
    Cynara will be playing.
    LuckyPiper
    LuckyPiper
    any chance you could make 10pm gmt +1 instead, 2 or 3 of my members cant make midnight.
    Ayu
    Ayu
    sat 10pm gmt+1 is fine.
    cya guys then
    Uu blitz when I’m gmt -7
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I would have played earlier if I wasn't that busy or if I was at home. Just logged in to say that any time you pick is fine by me, I'm free all day on Sunday.
    vivalospride
    vivalospride
    nw :), im fine whenever, how about like 3pm my time?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    That' perfect! Cya then
    Just wanted to point out Guzma is misspelled as Guzman on the avi thread - thanks for maintaining that thread by the way!
    Ayu
    Ayu
    lol geez gonna fix it asap, thank you
    Uu blitz, gmt-3 when do ya wanna play
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I can play rn because I am leaving soon if it doesn't work I can play tomorrow/weekend afternoon in gmt -5
    Amukamara
    I’ll be on in 5 mins
    Ayu
    Ayu
    ok, i'm on main
    De que anime es ella? luce bien
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Es preciosa, el anime se llama Fruits Basket y ella Kisa Sohma
    Nitpick on your hidden avatars thread but "acetrainerf-gen1rb" is labeled as "acetrainer-gen1rb" which is the male version
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Oh thanks, I'll fix it
    Hey man, I sent you a PM with times. When can you battle for Blitz?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hey there, I am gmt-5 I can play today in my afternoon or morning thursday/friday.
    Nights doesn't work for me.
    Dolphine
    Dolphine
    lets shoot for the afternoon today, i will let you know of time if possible
    Ayu
    Ayu
    If u are on smogon tournaments's discord tag me when you're ready, my name is Ayu in there.
    Hey :-) when do you want to play for DPP UU cup? I'm GMT-4. Best times for me are afternoons and evenings.
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Hi. I can play today at 4PM your time, does that work for you?
    Jisoo
    Jisoo
    Ye
    Ayu
    Ayu
    i'm on ps
    oras uu cup uu classic gmt+1 available every day from 3pm to 11pm, tell me your availability asap please
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I am gmt -5. I will be available on Wednesday - Saturday from 11AM to 3PM
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Nvm I am not available on Sat but Wednesday and Thursday are my best days, I can also do on Sunday
    Raptor
    Raptor
    por que habláis en ingles?
    Are you watching Fruit Basket?
    Ayu
    Ayu
    YESSSS
    reading the manga as well, best shoujo ever.
    Repu
    Repu
    Haha, it's very good! Too bad I'm not finding other Portuguese scans; I stopped around chapter 50 :(. Maybe I should read the Spanish scans.. :psyglad:
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Haha or in english :psywoke:
    Hi when would you like to play for adv ubers. I'm GMT+1 and can do most weekday evenings at 6pm or 8pm my time or some other time on the weekend so let me know what works best
    Ayu
    Ayu
    that's fine
    Ayu
    Ayu
    I think I will busy tomorrow not sure yet but just letting you know today same time works too
    Master Chief
    Master Chief
    i can try today at the time if im not playing a tour, ping me in the smogtours discord or ubers discord and i can let you know
    Hey, we play for Oras UU Cup, I'd rather play on the weekend if you don't mind. I'm gmt -
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    gmt -3*
    Ayu
    Ayu
    Uhm I have plans for this weekend but I think I can play around my night time on sunday, pretty sure I will be available from 6PM gmt -5. How does that sound?
    The Kyle
    The Kyle
    That time works for me
    when do u wanna play for adv cup ? i'm gmt +1 and availabke after wednesday
    Ayu
    Ayu
    hows thursday around 9pm your time?
    Ismakhil
    Ismakhil
    fine for me
  • Loading…
  • Loading…