LordST
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi! We have to play for RU SSNL r1, when can you play? im gmt -4
    LordST
    LordST
    gmt-7, can you do either Thur or Fri night?
    LLiama
    LLiama
    Friday at night then, i see you there
    hy when do u have time for ZUPL? im gmt+2 and mostly available after ~6pm, would prefer not to play on the weekend :)
    DnB
    DnB
    im online, just chall me on stours: dnbdnb
    LordST
    LordST
    Any chance you can play about 45 min later or do you have to play around now
    DnB
    DnB
    now would be great, work starts tomorrow at 4am :[
    Hi, paired for Mono ssnls, timezone is gmt +5:30, how is sunday 1 pm est for you to play?
    LordST
    LordST
    gmt-7. Unless you can play around 2pm my time today(about 12 hours from now) we will probably have to get an extension. Im just really busy for the next 4 days
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Your 2 pm is 2:30 am for me. I'll ask for extension till Monday. Can you do Monday 1 pm EST?
    Harpp
    Harpp
    Can you do tomorrow i.e Tuesday 1 pm EST ? You didn't reply for Monday 1 pm EST.
    Hi, when do you want to play for BW UU? I'm GMT-4 and can play weekdays after 7pm or weekends before 11am or after 7pm. LMK what works or your schedule if none work
    LordST
    LordST
    Lets do Thur 7pm then
    pokemonisfun
    Online now a bit early, main as pif~
    We play for nu open. Im gmt +7 and on vacation so i need fairly strict times. Can you play my night at 11:30 pm? Would help me out a lot to play early.
    Hi, we are paired for PU no z, i'm GMT+2, avaitable pretty much anytime, when do you want to play?
    LordST
    LordST
    Wanna play on Thur around 9pm your time?
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    Okay, see you then
    sugar ovens
    sugar ovens
    I'll be on PS until around midnight
    Bw uu cup im -4 and would prefer to play before wednesday because I leave on vacation then. After wednesday morning I will be -7 and wont be able to schedule until the day I am ready to play most likely. Sorry about this, I know its shitty but not much I can do about
    hey dude, we have to play for dpp ubers cup r3. i'm gmt -4 and available everyday all day prettty much. let me know what works for you
    bw uu cup r1. gmt-5, evenings after 5 pm work best. let me know what works
    LordST
    LordST
    can you play around 5pm today?
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    sure, can do that. see you then
    Wigglytuff
    Wigglytuff
    online early on smogtours as wiggleetuff, feel free to chall
    Pu open, I’m gmt-4 and available Thursday/Friday evening or pretty much whenever on the weekend. Lmk what works
    DPP UU cup, im GMT-5 and im available on most mornings and afternoons (9-5) weekdays. Weekends are more sporadic and difficult.
    LC Open R1, Im EST and available a lot of the time. The best way to reach me is PMing me on discord, I'm in the LC server, the link is in the LC room and you'll be able to see me in that discord chat and add me as a friend.
    MK007
    MK007
    whats ur ign
    MK007
    MK007
    Hey I see youre online would this be a good time to play?
    LordST
    LordST
    sorry fell asleep I can probably find some time in the afternoon today to play
    PU open R2, im GMT+2 and im available on most mornings and afternoons (except on Tuesday)
    LordST
    LordST
    gmt-7. I can play anytime after 11am my time on Wed. I can also play around midnight my time your morning any day but Fri or Sat
    Mikaso04
    Mikaso04
    Wed 9pm my time and midday for you is it ok?
    LordST
    LordST
    Sure
    NU open R1 , when are you available to play ? i'm gmt +2 and i prefer evenings around 8 or 9 pm
    LordST
    LordST
    I can play that time on Wed
    John1240
    John1240
    ok, let's go with that ^^
    LordST
    LordST
    hey im online ready to play hmu on main "LordST"
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…