Mubs
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The reason I stopped doing these was because ag stats for arceus formes don't get checked properly so it took me hours to do
    Chloe
    Chloe
    The same thing is happening there
    Mubs
    Mubs
    Oh. Yeah, that must've been annoying. I'll try to get those done, but I'd think getting the stats out, then improving on the arc formes might be a better course of action. Thanks for telling me.
    Poke, so I've been trying to play you all week, and I know family issues have gotten in the way. That I'm not saying isn't important, I can understand that and respect you for choosing that over the game. I've been on though for majority of the week, and been looking for you to play. I show up at the times we both suggest.
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    I'm pst staying up until 8-9am just trying to catch you on since you haven't had time to respond due to what I can only presume is family related matters. I am gonna be really busy the next few days and I don't know if we are able to play or not. So I'm gonna ask you if I can have activity win vs you due to how much I've tried to battle you.
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    I'm not gonna put a game over work and other adult stuff I need to take care of due to me needing to focus on those before our match up. I've just spent probably too much time trying to play versus you the last 10 ish days and am ready for it to end. <3
    Mubs
    Mubs
    Alright. Have it. I sincerely apologize for any hardships I've caused you scheduling-wise. Hope to play you In the next tour we find ourselves in.
    So we got an extension. Can I have win? Just asking <3
    Mubs
    Mubs
    Sorry fren <3, this is my first your and I want to get to do some games. I'm free for the next 2-3 hours. Wanna play?
    Pst Banhappy, what day works for you?
    Mubs
    Mubs
    A family matter popped up. Could we delay this, to like 6-7est (PM)?
    Joker 1v1
    Joker 1v1
    Family matters are more important. I'll talk to Orsa about an extension since I don't want you rushing anything or prioritizing pokemon over it. :)
    Mubs
    Mubs
    Thanks fren
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…