TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• pu ssnl , i can play thursday between 9 pm and 11.45 pm fmt+2 or sunday after 8 pm gmt+2 and can play late
    TSR
    TSR
    Gmt -6, Sunday will be the best since I’ll have class starting this week and I’ll have to be to work by 2pm my time otherwise
    zben
    zben
    ok nice cya then
    gsc ssnl when gmt+2
    TSR
    TSR
    any chance you'll be online again today? i'll ask for an extension if not
    Aliss
    Aliss
    Sorry had a busy day and kinda forgot, how long do we have?
    TSR
    TSR
    no idea honestly, but we should probably get it done immediately. would 11 pm my time tomorrow (for me) like we wanted to earlier be ok?
    Dpp uu, I can play Friday night and Saturday my night gmt+2, (I have 2 game around 11.30pm gmt+2 Friday)
    TSR
    TSR
    I’ll be at work by then unfortunately, any time Sunday work for you?
    zben
    zben
    After 7.30 pm until 11.45 pm gmt+2 sunday
    TSR
    TSR
    Aight sounds good w me
    nu open, gmt +2, when can you play?
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -6 here, would it be good to play around 7 or 8 pm your time any time this week?
    Action Game
    Action Game
    yes sure, friday at 7 pm ?
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds fine with me
    When can you play for pupl? I'm free 9am-5pm gmt-5 weekdays. Weekend is super busy for me.
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gonna be kinda busy this week too, but friday should be fine for me, how does around 11 your time sound?
    Heysup
    Heysup
    Assuming am that works for me
    We fight for PUPL. When are you free? I'm gmt-4
    TSR
    TSR
    Hey, sorry I missed the time. TBH I get off at 11 pm every night from work and I’ve been pretty sick for a couple days, so I was being dumb trying to push an early game. What time tomorrow will work for you? I’ll be there
    GeneralAnnoyance
    GeneralAnnoyance
    Can you do early again? I have a lot going on throughout the day. Is 7:30 okay for you? I'm sorry. I'm not trying to push an early game on you but I work midday and I need to interview prep tomorrow night.
    TSR
    TSR
    Ah ok I understand, I’ll see ya then in that case
    Yo when do you want to play for pspl, im free on evenings timezone CEST
    TSR
    TSR
    I'm gmt -6 here, I can play in the morning tomorrow or whenever Sunday (probably better for you). If you can play now I can only do it for like another hour before I have to go to work
    Kipkluif
    Kipkluif
    Sure right now is fine with me
    ru pools. gmt+2. able to play every day between noon and 10pm. when can u play?
    eifo
    eifo
    eh, looks like we'll be done earlier. i can play at like 8.30, if that's good with u
    TSR
    TSR
    If I make it back home by then I’ll be there
    eifo
    eifo
    if not, then we can play after my game that's happening at 9
    Hello TSR ! If you wish, I'm free this Weekend, so we can made our battle for the RU Major this date. I'm frensh so I'm GMT+2 (I hope youare not GMT-7 ^^)
    TSR
    TSR
    I’m gmt -6 :( but yea weekend is the best, Sunday will be better for me but I can make Saturday work too
    Hey buddy, roapl, how does Saturday (at any time that is best for you) sound? I saw your replies to the posts below but Friday and Sunday are hard days for me
    TSR
    TSR
    That’s fine w me, Itll just have to be in the morning (my time) because of my job, thanks for being considerate n-n
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…