TSR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello. We play for Classic Warmup Tour II semi-finals. My timezone is GMT+2 so our difference is nine hours. When are you able to play?
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    that is cool. i am fine starting 8 or 9pm my time if you prefer that. but otherwise 7pm gmt+2 on wednesday it is!
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds good, cya then
    Pohjis
    Pohjis
    i am on main server/smogtours under the name pohjis
    We're playing for doubles seasonal, I'm GMT+8. When are you available? My friday night or saturday during the day would be good if possible
    Void
    Void
    I had to go but I'll let you know if I find some time
    TSR
    TSR
    Well I can do this time every night after I get off work for the rest of the week, sorry for turning up late
    Void
    Void
    Extension seems to be until friday so no worries. Tmr night should be fine too
    Hey we are playing for DOU seasonals. I'm GMT +11. I should be able to play most times this week but I would prefer playing on the weekend.
    TSR
    TSR
    unfortunately I'll still be at work then but I can play ~2h once I'm off later if you can
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    That's fine, see you then.
    YoBuddy
    YoBuddy
    I'm in the doubles room now.
    Hey, when do you want to play for classic warmup tour? I'm gmt-3 and usually free any hour after my 2pm, would prefer friday though
    Mako
    Mako
    I'm asumming afternoon yours so what about 2pm your time? if not I can adapt
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds good with me
    Mako
    Mako
    I'll be on main, same nick as here
    When do you want to play for the GSC ROA Forum Championship finals? GMT+1. I will likely play on Thursday or Saturday for SPL this week and wouldn't want to play our set on the same day before the SPL set. Afterwards would probably be okay.
    You could also feel free to ask me on discord (FriendOfMrGolem120#4448) when you have time and see me online.
    TSR
    TSR
    That’s fine, I’ll try to find you online tomorrow or Friday
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    Okay. Alternatively I could even play now (in some minutes) if you want.
    TSR
    TSR
    Unfortunately I was only on my lunch break at work, I'll be around tomorrow or Friday
    Hey when do u wanna play for LTPL? Gmt+0, I’m free Thursday daytime, Friday night or Sunday night
    DPP Team Tour, GMT -5, free any day, when play
    Jahkem
    Jahkem
    So, I've been having trouble trying to log into PS and Smogtours all morning, is it possible we can reschedule? I also asked Wigglytuff if we can play on a side server if needed.
    TSR
    TSR
    yea thats fine, our teammates have been playing on a side server so if you wanna do that thats fine
    Jahkem
    Jahkem
    Yeah, I'm on Azure now if you wanna play
    When fite for ltpl? gmt-8 here
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -7, saturday morning work?
    TJ
    TJ
    cant, sunday morning 10am my time works tho
    TSR
    TSR
    that'll be fine with me
    Hi, we are paired for Mayor League. I'm GMT+1 and deadline is this Sunday. As I wrote on tour thread, I can't play before this monday? Are you available this Tuesday, evening my time?
    TSR
    TSR
    if you're running late that's fine, i have no work or classes tomorrow so I can manage to play any time you'll be free if we don't finish it all today
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    I'll join PS around 9.30 pm my time (about in 1 hour from now).
    TSR
    TSR
    sounds good
    ltpl gmt-8. I almost certainly cant play at all during the week. Sat should be my best bet and I'll probably be free all day. Sunday ill be free from about 1:30-4
    hey when did you wanna play for roa Olympics? I’m fairly free the next couple days , gmt-5
    TSR
    TSR
    ah thats early for me by now (as you can see me replying to this at 2:30 am my time). I'll be free sunday afternoon though, I'm assuming we can work out a time then?
    fatty
    fatty
    yeah im p free all day tomorrow, what time is best for you?
    TSR
    TSR
    I'll probably be good to go after 3 pm your time, just got some things to take care of in the morning so I'll just let you know when I'm ready
    MLROA When? Im GMT-4 i can play today all day, tomorrow in the Night
    TSR
    TSR
    gmt -7, im online right now if you wanna play, otherwise i should be good in the afternoon tomorrow after around 2 pm
    hi mlroa, gmt -4
    thursday mid / late afternoon works best for me, sunday night after 9pm also works
    TSR
    TSR
    Well, Thursday Friday and Saturday I’ll gonna be stuck at work by the late afternoon, but I should be available whenever you wanna play Sunday. Gmt -6
    berry
    berry
    gotcha. just pm me on main when the time comes
    berry
    berry
    online rn, pm me on main when you're ready to play
    yoo bro major ROA tour im free all day tomorrow (gmt-6)
    TSR
    TSR
    Wow sound gr8 I am also gmt -6 and available for most of the day tomorrow
    Hey we have ROAO, what do you think about playing next Thursday 3 PM GMT -5?
    when do u want to play for ruwc? i am gmt+5.5 and can play tomorrow or sunday.
    TSR
    TSR
    Sunday could work, I can probably play my Saturday night (gmt -6) so you don’t have to wait for me to get home late during your night
    J0RIS
    J0RIS
    Ok let's play on Sunday then.
    hey! we play RBY for RoAML. i'm gmt-4 (EST) when would you be available!
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    is your na,e the same there as it is here?
    TSR
    TSR
    yes and sorry, my connection is REALLY shitty right now so I've been disconnecting constantly
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    its ok! i'll send a challenge when i see you
    hi, MLRoA4 RBY OU. GMT -4 here. I'm pretty busy during this week because of mid terms and papers, but I should be able to play any time today (monday) and tuesday evening. Saturday also works well for me, just pick a time during the day. Thank you!
    berry
    berry
    Sounds good, similar situation for me. If u think of a better time for u, just lemme know and I’ll tell u if I can make it.
    TSR
    TSR
    aight, i'll know for sure on saturday, i'll just let you know whenever i'm free
    berry
    berry
    our MU got removed, so ignore. sry
    Hi, when do you want to play for the ROA olympics? I am usually available during the evenings but can also make other times work. My timezone is GMT+2.
    TSR
    TSR
    Gmt -6 here, I could play Monday or Tuesday around 7 or 8 pm your time, would that work with you?
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    Tuesday around 8pm GMT+2 works. See you then.
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    FriendOfMrGolem120
    I'm on the main server.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…