OminousDraco
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo dude we in the same pool for uu majors when you free to play? My time zone is GMT+1
    watermess
    watermess
    yo dude idk if you still wanting to play, but hmu on discord if possible
    my name is:
    h3nz (watermess)#9781
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    take the win. my schedule got fucked up and i dont think its fair
    watermess
    watermess
    aye man its all good, i only saw this after our game, but end of the day i wanted to have some fun games and just try my hand at some tournement level play, so thanks for the opertunity, i hope we have more fun games in the future, for reference, if i can help it i never like to take activity wins, its no fun!
    hey we play for pu ssnl, gmt+1, best times for me are either anytime today/Wednesday, daytimes thursday or Friday or Sunday night, lmk what works
    gsc uu for roa olympics, gmt +2 here
    when do you have time to play? this week is a bit troublesome for me, so I doubt we will get it done this week.
    choolio
    choolio
    I'm more free tomorrow than today so if this isn't a problem I would prefer to get this done tomorrow. When are you free tomorrow?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    My night works real well for me. Around 10 pm would be perfect.
    choolio
    choolio
    That's like 6:30PM for me, so that should work
    Hi, we're paired for dou seasonal, I'm gmt-4 and can make weekdays after 7pm and am flexible on weekends. when do you wanna play?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    ye im gmt +5:30 so weekdays wont work cuz 7 pm would be way too late for me.
    Weekends afternoon for u would probabaly be the best. can u do then?
    Yellow Paint
    Yellow Paint
    sure, how about Saturday my 12:30pm your 10pm?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    sounds good.
    ru seasonals im gmt -7 and i can play after 3pm my time on weekdays or all day weekends. let me know what works best
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    how does areound 11 am your time sound on saturday. Im gmt +5:30 so if that could work it would be awesome
    mushamu
    mushamu
    sure
    OminousDraco
    LC Seasonals, when are you free? I'm EST and I'm usually free in the evenings during the week. More available on weekends.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    i would prefer Saturday night for me. I can also play during the week but evening times for me. your evenings are early mornng for me so will be hard. Im gmt+5:30.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    also i should be able to play the entire saturday. except early morning and late midnight
    hey, we play lc ssnl. weekend is probably the best bet but i could also play friday afternoon. us central, gmt-5. lmk what times work for you
    jake
    jake
    whew, super forgot about this but seems you weren't here either. what's your avail this weekend? i am mostly free -- got something i want to do in the morning tomorrow but i can flex my schedule to fit games in whenever after ~2pm on saturday and anytime on sunday. if we need to ask for an extension, i have monday off for labor day so i can play then.
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    So how about 2 pm your time Sunday? Ye I was on but u legit forgot as well.
    jake
    jake
    oh, why didn't you leave a message? i was around and would have been able to play. :(

sure, i can do that.
    When u want to play for RU ssnl, im gmt -3 able on Monday Wednesdays Fridays Saturdays and Sundays after 2:30 pm my time.
    paired for first blood, gmt+2 here
    when do u want to play?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    im gmt +5:30 and im on a holiday on wednesday (though i still might have some work) so maybe my night could work well for me.
    hey dude TPC NU monotype, can we do somewhere around the weekdays? my timezone is gmt+8 but can play in the mornings around 9 am+ my time
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    your mornings would suck for me. im gmt +5:30. any other time u could do? cuz i should be able to do most times i am awake.
    Hey bud we are paired up for the first blood tournament. When are you available? I'm UTC +2 and on the weekdays I'm available from 6pm to midnight but on the weekends I'm available all day.
    hello nu open i'm +2. wanna play today ?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Hey. I'm GMT+5:30 and I can play from around 8:30 pm to 12:30 am my time today.
    Z+V
    8:30/9 pm should work
    Z+V
    im on Z+V2 on the main server, chall when you're ready
    Hey, RU Open, when do u wanna play ? GMT+2 available on saturdays and thursday evening
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Thursday evening your time would be great. Around 7 pm for you?
    Souw
    Souw
    Sounds good, see you thursday, have a nice day
    Souw
    Souw
    I'm here on PS
    Hey can we reschedule for UU open r1? Something came so I won't be able to make it. Somewhere in the afternoon on sunday maybe (gmt +2)?
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    I think you forgot we scheduled almost 3 hours ago. It's okay though, no worries, we have another week. Could you do wednesday afternoon my time (2pm for example)?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Ye my bad I slept and forgot. This week is all good as I have complete off from Wednesday so ye Wednesday works like a charm.
    TheFranklin
    TheFranklin
    Alright see you on wednesday then.
    Yo when do you want to fight for BLT? GMT+9 and am free on weekday evenings until late (except Friday) or on Sunday
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Sunday seems best to me as I'm at my grandma's until Thursday. I'm GMT +5.5 so late evening Sunday for you would work for me.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Sounds good. 11pm my time okay with you?
    OminousDraco
    OminousDraco
    Ye that sounds good. Cya then.
    RU Majors pools, GMT-5. I work nights, so it's hard for me to be available before around 1:00-2:00 PM my time. 3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…