anaconja
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We're paired for AAA classic, when do you want to play? GMT+2 here, fell free to chall if you see me online.
    anaconja
    anaconja
    will get on within the hour
    Alternatif
    Alternatif
    I wasnt able to catch you for now, I will remain online for a few times today, and I should be available most of the time after 10 AM my time tomorrow
    Bh classic when would you like to play? I'm GMT+2
    Pyroshi
    Pyroshi
    hi i think we misunderstood each other about the schedule. That's why I suggest you play Thursday (today) at the same time (around 10 p.m. ~ 11 p.m. GMT + 2) if you agree
    anaconja
    anaconja
    works for me
    Pyroshi
    Pyroshi
    hi if you want to play you can chall me on ps
    anaconja
    anaconja
    yeah it's outdated but i think adding fur coat would be good as well

i'll see if i can do it but if not someone else can
    Ginger Princess
    Ginger Princess
    Okay. I’ll give you till the end of next Sunday, we’re trying to finish up all Gen 7 works in general.
    wcoom, im gmt+1, friday/saturday evenings my time work
    anaconja
    anaconja
    like what time fridays? im available 9:15-10:45am gmt -8
    saturdays work too probably ill have to see
    if you see me in om room you can chall me anytime
    umbry
    umbry
    10am on friday works
    umbry
    umbry
    Im on as Tuononda
    Hello Anaconja, when are you free to play for om world cup?
    I am available any evening during the week (GMT+0) and for the most of the weekend - might be busy a few hours on Saturday but should be able to find some time to play.
    Also do you want to do bo3?
    Whn do you want to fight for the negative tournament? I'm gmt-4
    anaconja
    anaconja
    monday in the morning (probably between 9-10:30am) works best for me, i'm gmt-8. just find me Anaconja and pm me
    Bh ssnl I’m -4 (7:30ish AM when making this post). I’m free most afternoons after 2pm my time as long as we schedule. Not free over the weekend, wanna get this done during the week. Reply with times u wanna play
    that's my favorite vba game owo
    do you like green anacondas? I'm a big fan of those but they're so rare now :c
    If you're planning on closing r1 of MBH Open today, a loser and i were able to do 1 battle yesterday (which he won) so if you close the round today before we can finish the set, he won
    Hey I just wanted to say congrats on making it to the Hall of Fame level of Zygarde-Complete (8+ votes). After taking over the OP, and counting the Slate 1-7 Change Nomination Votes, you won 8 times! Congrats!
    Champion Leon
    Bc when playable it will be different than the originals effect when people select it. Ask Jamis361 if you need further explanation.

Please edit it to Groupings so it is clearly different from the original ability.
    Reply when done.
    anaconja
    anaconja
    1) whoever cares is too pedantic to be playing games
    2) why does editing my post matter i find it much more likely that people will check the spreadsheet (which you have edit access to) than look at the individual posts (which is tedious)
    3) changed
    Champion Leon
    Bc I link to the original post in the Winner’s List, and for the Role Compendum.

I didn’t make the rules, Jamis did. I cannot edit the spreadsheet currently.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…