tazz
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• when play for the bw tour? I'm +0, prefer afternoon/evenings on the weekend if you want to suggest a time?
    tazz
    tazz
    I’m -5, maybe your afternoon saturday?
    fitzy72
    4pm saturday my time then?
    tazz
    tazz
    sure
    hey when do you want to play for ltpl? im gmt-8
    tazz
    tazz
    how about Sunday near deadline?
    kythr
    kythr
    sure lol. 7:30pm my time okay?
    tazz
    tazz
    Yup that works
    Hey, when do you want to play lcwc? Friday and Saturday would be the best for me (gmt +1)
    Albi
    Albi
    how's 9 pm my time?
    tazz
    tazz
    that works, or most times this afternoon
    tazz
    tazz
    I actually just got a scheduling change rly sorry about that, I can do before 1:30 my time -5
    Yo! We're playing each other in the chess tournament. It's finals week for me right now and my last one is on Thursday, so can we play on either Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. I'm GMT -8 and should be free any time then.
    tazz
    tazz
    let's do sometime Saturday, my discord is tazz#1609 we can play in the evening -5 maybe?
    XxLazzerpenguinxX
    XxLazzerpenguinxX
    I added you :))
    When can you play lc ssnl, if possible id like to play weekend/Friday because the rest of the week I have to work on a presentation, any hour between 4 pm-12 pm gmt+1 work bar 9-10 GMT +1 cause that usually when I eat
    tazz
    tazz
    lets do weekend, shouldn't be too hard with those hours. maybe your 8pm on Saturday? It doesn't really matter though
    daunt vs
    ye that works
    sorry I didn't respond on stours, I was really busy at the time. could you do wednesday from 3-5 pm gmt-4?
    tazz
    tazz
    guess we'll reschedule, the rest of my week is pretty busy we'll prob need to push this to after Sunday.m
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    oh sorry i completely forgot
    sensei axew
    sensei axew
    yeah if we can push it to a later date that’d be appreciated, i’m overloaded with work today
    Hello. We are paired for LC Seasonal. Im GMT-8 and would prefer to play either wednesday, thursday, or friday after 12pm my time due to shaky weekend availabilities this week.
    DC
    DC
    Like 6 your time or my time? Either works.
    tazz
    tazz
    6 your time
    DC
    DC
    Im on Showdown. Let me know if you are ready to challenge.
    SPL, I'm - 5 and can do Friday late afternoon / evening and most of weekend
    tazz
    tazz
    Same timezone, around what time would you be on friday afternoon? 4:00 is probably the latest i would want to start if we were to play then. Otherwise nights on weekend work just fine.
    EviGaro
    EviGaro
    ya Friday sucks then, Saturday night works for me
    tazz
    tazz
    Great, see you then. After 8:00 should work just fine
    hello we play for spl week 1, i am gmt-8 and cannot play sunday. i should be free all day saturday and evening/night friday. lmk what works for you
    trash
    we scheduled for 4pm est saturday on discord.
    When do you wanna play for Welcome to Ss mono I'm GMT -8
    tazz
    tazz
    Im -5 nights are best for me saturday or sunday
    Ssalbap
    Ssalbap
    Both work for me just message me on PS on the name Ssalbap if you're ready to play either day I should be on
    when do you want to play for swsh mono
    tazz
    tazz
    I have finals this week so its hard for me to do weekdays but my weekend should be good, nights -5 are the best
    Trichotomy
    Trichotomy
    same, hows Sunday 11pm est?
    tazz
    tazz
    perfect, see you then
    Hello ! when do you want to play for the PU ssnl? i'm gmt+2 and i prefer to play on the weekend but i'm free all the week
    Hi there. We play for PU Fall Seasonal round four. My timezone is GMT+3. I can't play on Sunday but I am open for suggestions!
    sup, are you able to play sunday?
    tazz
    tazz
    ya, what time? the later the better for me
    tko
    tko
    same, im fine playing maybe 8pm ur time?
    tazz
    tazz
    ok 8pm gmt-4
    hi when lc ssnl -4
    tazz
    tazz
    same timezones, evenings past 7pm work best for me on weekdays and I'm free most of the weekend (with the exception of Saturday morning)
    MZ
    MZ
    9pm thurs?
    tazz
    tazz
    ok that works see you then
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…