Meta
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yo, ready to play ? I'll be on showdown one hour, after i'll will have to sleep, and we would have to play tomorrow
    ehy we play ru alpha. im +1, when would you like to play?
    Denial
    Denial
    Friday 4-5 pm your time should work
    Meta
    Meta
    Ok cool
    Denial
    Denial
    ehy if theres any chance you can play rn i will be on for the next hours, otherwise we can still wait for the scheduled time-
    Hi, when have you time to play for RU Alpha tour? Would prefer to play tonight but i'm pretty flexible next week, so just tell me your availabilities and we should get this done easily.
    RU Alpha tour when? I'm -8 and probably need to rebuild for the new usage list
    Meta
    Meta
    GMT-5. Wanna shoot for like Saturday or sunday like 3-9 pm my time?
    Miyami~~~
    Miyami~~~
    I'll be on at the time you requested.
    Meta
    Meta
    what time specifically?
    Hey, camonons tours r2, I'm GMT+1. I should be free this weekend (not my Saturday morning however), or even my Friday afternoon. When do you want play ?
    Meta
    Meta
    gmt-5. are u able to play at like 10 pm ur time friday? saturday i'm busy and sunday i can do like 2:30-9 pm my time(which is like 8:30 pm-3 am for u). lmk if these work or otherwise we can try to play on some weekday?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    I'm kinda late, but 10pm my time friday seem good, and anyway sunday 9pm is also good
    hey guess we're playing now, im going out running some errands for a bit but ill be free later tonight if that works for you?
    We play for mono playoffs. GMT+9 and can play on weekdays from 10:30pm~1am, and pretty flexible on Sunday.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Oh I should have mentioned I will be free from 2pm on Sundays. Your 11am~12pm on Saturday will work the best for me if you can make it at that time
    Meta
    Meta
    alright think i should be able to do that.
    Meta
    Meta
    Yo u mind if we play now? Might have to go somewhere later on so wanna just finish this asap
    roast tour, when do you want to play? gmt +2
    Meta
    Meta
    I'm gmt-4. Can u do Friday afternoon like 4-5 pm my time? If not let's aim for sometime on the weekend
    Ranshiin
    Ranshiin
    friday at your 5 pm
    Meta
    Meta
    ok sound good
    mpl cant really play sunday, got snake noon on sat but can play around 5 est, prefer like thursday tbh -4 lmk
    Hi when do you wanna play for the camo tour? i'm gmt-4 free to play any of my evenings and can work out some other times if that doesn't work for you
    Mono gens gmt-4 wanna shoot for Friday?
    Meta
    Meta
    Sure, afternoon works fine for you?
    Rei
    Rei
    How about 2pm? Unless you need it to be eariler than that.
    Meta
    Meta
    Yea around 2 pm sounds fine for me.
    Hey we play for mono gens when wanna play. I am GMT+5:30.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Anytime between 4-7pm.
    Thunder
    Thunder
    Sunday around 10 pm my time?
    Meta
    Meta
    Sry for the lack of communication, was super busy, can u play within the next 2-5 hours ish? Otherwise I can ask for extension
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…