Pigeons
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ag kickoff r1, I'm gmt -4 and can do any day in the evening except thursday or saturday
    BH ssnl, gmt+2, when do you want play ? I will be a bit busy tomorrow and Wednesday, so i prefer play after, and i'm free this weekend
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Sure sounds good
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Didn't see you online at all, but we got an extension. Can you play Tuesday sometime during your evening?
    LBDC
    LBDC
    I will try, but i'm will be in travel until Wednesday afternoon +1 so idk. But i will try yes
    When are we playing ssnl, CDT
    Magii
    I’m available on weekends around 1-3 my time, can maybe make tonight work but idk
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Weekend is best for me, can do 3 PM your time on Sunday if that works.
    Magii
    I think it will, I’ll update you if something comes up
    Hello, we are paired for BH ssnl. If you want, I will be free sunday from 8AM to 11PM (GMT+2). If it suits you better, maybe saturday after 9PM.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Can you do your 9 PM on Sunday?
    Ehvrim
    Ehvrim
    Yes no problems
    When can you do the Negative tour? CST afternoons and evenings work well for me but I'm online a lot in general
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    You can take the win I've got too many other tours rn
    hi we're facing each other in AG SSNL R2, so tell me what works for you
    we can also do it whenever i see you online, ok?
    Hey, we're paired for the BH seasonal. I'm US CST and don't play on the weekends. I'm usually on from about 8-5 my time throughout the day. What works best for you?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    GMT -6 here, your lack of weekend availability is kind of a problem because I'm busy the rest of the week from today on. Would you be willing to get an extension and play Monday at 1 PM your time?
    a loser
    a loser
    Yeah I'm down for that
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Great, thanks
    So when u wanna do the matches for this negative tour ? I will be available either late saturday after 4pm est or monday coming anytime from 8am-2pm est. Also tuesday from 6 pm est to 9pm
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Saturday evening would be easiest I think, does around 6 PM EST work for you?
    Whitephoenixace
    Whitephoenixace
    should as long as my power stays on
    Whitephoenixace
    Whitephoenixace
    Sorry about that. I got caught up yesterday. I think I may have dip out though. Im preparing to be on ps fron pc a little less to catch up on some school work. If u want u can take the win. Or if ur available tomorroe after 7 pm est or between 8-12pm est that can work
    ZU ssnl when? I'm +1 available after 4 on weekdays
    DanDaMan99
    DanDaMan99
    And weekends are fine ofc, probs all day
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Heyo, GMT -6 here. Your 4 is pretty late at night for me so it'd probably be easiest to play on the weekend. Does around you 7 PM work on Saturday?
    DanDaMan99
    DanDaMan99
    Sure, sounds good, good luck!!
    Grats! Also, I support your Palossand nomination! Have you tried Venusaurite Pallossand? It has the added perk of helping against the fires of MnM, without entirely foregoing the terrakion counter role. I would habe posted in resources but one liners are frowned upon.
    Catalystic
    Catalystic
    I have not, but I'll try it!
    Gman
    Gman
    Gman
    It's nothing incredible, but it is an alternative :3
    Yo, we're paired for dou ssnl, I'm away without a stable connection until Friday, so I'd really rather play in the weekend. I'm gmt+2, any reasonable time should work
    We're paired for BW Doubles, I'm gmt+2, when do you want to play?
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    I can't make that time work on the weekend but possibly could today? Otherwise I can try and make your 8 AM but that would be hard
    soTsoT
    soTsoT
    today these times would work for me
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Sounds good, I'll see you then in the doubles room!
    Hey, matched up for ssnl. I'm GMT -5 and weekend afternoons work best for me.
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    yo, GMT -7 here, I'm not sure of my weekend schedule for work yet but if the evening on Saturday or Sunday works for you that'd be best (like around your 5 PM or so).
    fespy
    fespy
    Sounds great, how about Saturday at 5pm my time
    Pigeons
    Pigeons
    Should work, I'll plan to see you then. I'm usually online in the doubles room.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…