Daiyaga
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• When play for uu open? prefer fri/sat/sun my night time, timezone is gmt +5.5
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    How about saturday at 8PM GMT+5 then ?
    Floss
    Floss
    works
    Hey there man. Didn't get any news from your part to schedule for UUber moves tournament. Since the deadline is roughly in 24h hours, I'd like to know if you'll be available this evening or tomorrow (i'm gmt +2).
    Moutemoute
    Moutemoute
    Daiyaga I gave ys an extension pls tell me when you'll be available and if you're not available, pls let me know !
    when would you like to play for masters ? gmt +1 mostly available in the evening my time
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    I'm always free at that time of the day, so whatever works best for you.
    ru alpha tour , gmt+1 I'm free mainly on weekend 8pm to 01am saturday or sunday.
    yedla
    yedla
    hey, i forgot yersterday but you don't pm on smogon or on showdown. Can you play today same time ?
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    Sure thing
    yedla
    yedla
    I "m on showdown u can chall when u want
    hey we play for round 2 of uu majors tournament, im gmt+2 and i can play evenings, would prefer to play today if you can otherwise weekend or other weekday maybe
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    I'm free any day at that time, so whatever works best for you
    We're paired for UU Camomons, round 1. I'm GMT-7. Can do today or Friday 18:00-23:00, or Saturday / Sunday / Monday 9:00-23:00. My schedule's pretty flexible, but I do need to know a day or two in advance. :) What time works well for you?
    BlueWinds
    BlueWinds
    Just a reminder to schedule for this, in case you missed the notification. :)
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    I just forgot to replay, mb.
    How about we play sunday ? I should be free from 9:00 to 14:00 (your timezone).
    BlueWinds
    BlueWinds
    9:00 tomorrow (Sunday) works well. I'll see you then!
    When would you like to play for SabUUtage?
    Smallsmallrose
    Smallsmallrose
    I'm GMT-5, and I typically play nights
    Would tomorrow around 11 PM or Midnight (GMT-5) work for you?
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    It's a bit hard for me, but I think I can make it work.
    Smallsmallrose
    Smallsmallrose
    Sorry I couldn't make the time and double sorry for taking this long to get back to you. take the W unless you'd still be up for a reschedule, your choice.
    Gsc uu tour, I can do most times 9am to 5pm GMT -5 during the weekdays. Weekend is more difficult.
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    I'm usually free every day on these hours, so whatever fits you best
    Heysup
    Heysup
    What is your ps name? I will look for you in ps today.
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    PS name is Daiyaga, same as my smogon account
    hey when can you play uu open? im gmt -4
    HT
    HT
    Ok i think next tuesday should be good
    HT
    HT
    Sorry can we postpone to tomorrow about an hour before this time?
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    So tomorrow at around 5PM GMT+2 ? Works for me
    Hey there, we're matched up for Archetype Emulator. I'm GMT-4 (EST) and pretty free whenever, lemme know what works for you
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    My schedule is pretty free as well ... How about wednesday at 4PM GMT-4 ?
    Celebiii
    Celebiii
    That works, see you tomorrow then :)
    Celebiii
    Celebiii
    Hey I'm ready to go anytime, I'm Celebiii32 on Showdown
    Hi when are you free to play cores in common round 4? Im Gmt+1, pretty flexible when i play.
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    My schedule is really free atm, so I can play any day any time as long as I'm not sleeping (usually 1AM-12PM GMT+2)
    Cores in Common, round three!

I'm GMT+8, and 9:00-23:00 Thursday or Friday, or 9:00-17:00 Saturday would work best for me. Do any of those work for you?
    BlueWinds
    BlueWinds
    Oh, I am super sorry, I totally missed the time. Was thinking 23:00 rather than 21:00. If you can still play this evening, I'll be around for a bit here (on PS as BlueWinds), or if not, my bad and you can take the win.
    BlueWinds
    BlueWinds
    Or could do 21:00 tomorrow, if that works better. I'm bad with time.
    Daiyaga
    Daiyaga
    Didn't see that post earlier, dammit.

I don't know if you can play today, but I guess we don't really have another choice. I'll try and stay logged in on SD all day, so just send me a PM there when you can play.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…