TPP
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, SS OU Tour, I'm gmt+1 and I can play on evenings (8pm-10pm) so what's your time zone and when can you play ?
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    Fine we'll do that, thanks you too!
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'll be ready in an hour if that's alright with you.
    HaxxSel
    HaxxSel
    That sounds perfect for me, I'm online on HaxxSel so chall me whenever you're ready
    Hello there TTP!
    It's probably something of minimal importance, but the main post in the Gen 8 OU Metagame Discussion is missing Gallade in the Limited Distribution -> Knock Off section.
    Have a nice day!
    TPP
    TPP
    i have added it now. Thanks and you too!
    Gladio
    Gladio
    You are welcome:psywoke:
    Also, the Dynamax buff is 2x the user's HP at max level (which I assume is what ps! will employ) and it seems it has a weird behaviour with Choice Items (it likely ignores them as you're allowed to choose different moves, but we require concrete proof of how it really works).
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, I'll add that in now. Thanks again!
    hey i saw you were a mod and i was wondering is it a scarf or a tounge on greninja
    TPP
    TPP
    It's a tongue wrapped around like a scarf
    Hello TPP. Due to your recent lock I'm afraid I'm going to have to dislike and unsubscribe to your content.
    Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles.
    Does telling kids who can't read the rules and don't post at least three lines the same thing day after day ever get old?
    TPP
    TPP
    It does :(
    “Hi, I am locking your thread because you are only allowed to post 1 RMT every 2 weeks. You posted your other team on Sunday, September 29, so I will unlock this on October 13th. Have a good day.” is the most passive-aggressive thing even lmfao
    TPP
    TPP
    I thought I left a smile at the end lol. My bad. Now go enjoy the rest of your night and see you in 2 weeks :)
    Yo, Rainbow League r1! Down to play on Friday evening? GMT+2
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    Yup, 3.30 pm your time works just fine. See you then bro
    TPP
    TPP
    Cool, have a good week and see you then!
    YasuKe
    YasuKe
    Yo, I'm here already. Challenge me on YasuKe the A.S. on ps when you're ready
    sup, when play for pocl
    le LLiolae
    lets go thursday 10am your time?
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry for the late reply. I can probably do that. I have something at 1:30 PM on Thursday so if we're running late, I'd prefer to reschedule for the same time another day if possible.
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm on main under Team Pokepals
    Hey, I am in a tournament you have hosted (the OU Fall Seasonal) and I am in the losers bracket, yet I plan to drop out of that tournament. If a player is in the "Losers Bracket", like me, and they plan to drop out of the tournament, do I have to play it out or can I just say that I plan to drop? I am, after all, relatively new to tournaments.
    TPP
    TPP
    So I extended your game with curiosity until Wednesday. If you do end up losing and wish to drop, then your opponent in losers bracket will get the win and you don't have to play.
    When was the last time you posted a real team rate, not "the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions"?
    sumwun
    sumwun
    So how is your team rater badge not grayed out? Or does "the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions" count toward the badge?
    TPP
    TPP
    Traditionally, moderators have not been required to rate teams in order to maintain their team rater badge. Personally I don't think it's a good tradition and I'll be looking to break it eventually ;)
    sumwun
    sumwun
    ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
    Welcome to Smogon! I'm locking your RMT for the time being as the forum rules require that you provide at least 3 lines of descriptions for each Pokemon to explain their roles.
    Hey pocl. Id prefer to play saturday/sunday evening. Gmt+2
    TPP
    TPP
    Hey, I'm running a bit late. I think I'll be home in 45 minutes at the earliest. How late can you go tonight?
    frisoeva
    frisoeva
    id prefer to start before midnight
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry, just home. I'll hop on main now under Team Pokepals.
    hey we play for oras global, I'm gmt + 7 so this should be hella hard.
    i'm free from 9pm-midnight my time any day except wednesday, mornings around 9-10am are okay as well if need be
    TPP
    TPP
    Lol yeah I was hoping you accidentally meant 10 PM but was fine with attempting to make 10 AM. I'll see you in about 34 hours!
    pkcc
    pkcc
    Yea see you haha
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm on main under Team Pokepals
    hi my opponent from the previous round gave me the win
    we are opponents for ORAS OU Global Championship [$50 Prize] - Round 3 gmt -4 here when can you play?
    i am very busy this week
    i am not able to play thursday
    i am not able to play sunday
    you became the RMT leader? that sounds hellish LMAO
    TPP
    TPP
    Literally every time I log onto smogon and see a team posted
    We play for RU Open. GMT+9 and am free on weekday evenings until late or on Sunday
    TPP
    TPP
    Sorry, turns out I'm getting really tired so I'll probably be off for the night. Monday and Tuesday around 6 PM your time should work well for me.
    Xiri
    Xiri
    Thats fine. See you then!
    TPP
    TPP
    I'm online under Team Pokepals on main server
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…