eden
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm leaving this post on your wall not for either of our benefit, but for the ADV classic cup host to know that we've made contact and agreed to play next week. Let's come up with a more concrete time when we play for roapl on sunday night.
    Hey, when do you want to play for rby ssnl? I'm gmt +2
    eden
    eden
    Are you still on? If not let’s do this next week, deadlines Wednesday, so wanna just play then?
    Frrf
    i'll be around every day between 10pm and midnight gmt +2
    eden
    eden
    ok lets try and play today then
    When do you wanna play for oras tour? Im gmt+1
    eden
    eden
    You available any time next week? Thursday onwards I’m p free,my timezone’s est
    Hey there! Sorry for the delay in reaching out, but we are matched up in RBY Winner's Bracket Round 2. When would you like to/are able to play, and what's your timezone? Thanks! :)
    Hi, we're paired for Past Gens Championships 2019: Round 1 (RBY). I am US-Central time zone. I can play weekend any time after 3pm.
    roaml if im right we have the same est gmt, can play whenever if i have electric energy lmao
    hi mlroa for real this time. GMT -4
    thursday mid / late afternoon my time is best for me, sunday night after 9pm also works
    Hi MLROA, im GMT-4 ! i am available most nights after 5pm (GMT-4) with the exception being friday when i have to pick up my son when would be best for you?
    eden
    eden
    hey pal sat evening work for you?
    Mgtcp10
    Mgtcp10
    yeah that
    s fine
    Hi MLROA, im GMT-4 but i can play only the tuesday, thursday and weekends all time, Tell me a day and time it would be in my Timezone and we make it work
    hi, MLRoA4 BW OU. GMT -4 here. I'm pretty busy during this week because of mid terms and papers, but I should be able to play any time today (monday) and tuesday evening. Saturday also works well for me, just pick a time during the day. Thank you!
    berry
    berry
    our MU got removed, so ignore this. sry
    we have to play roast im gmt+2 when do u wanna do it
    eden
    eden
    Hey I’m est atm, are you free around 1 pm my time, on Tuesday ? That’s around 7 pm for you, I’m free after 4:30 pm or so too but that’s later in the day
    SoulWind
    SoulWind
    im on ps main
    Hi! When do you want to play for dpp ssnl? I'm GMT+2
    eden
    eden
    if I managed to get an extension would you be ok playing like Monday/tues/wed?
    SFG
    SFG
    Np, asking an extension and play mond/ tues/ wed is ok for me
    eden
    eden
    sure sure i'll do it now
    Hi eden, we are paired for RoA Standard Tournament. I'm GMT+2 and I'd like to play evening my time in weekdays, otherwise we can try to schedule it on weekend. Let me know.
    eden
    eden
    oh damn it i thought you were available sunday 5 pm EST, i'm sorry if i got you mixed up you mind playing tomorrow?
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry, you told me you prefer 9.30 because you had others matches to play. And I wrote you saturday about that.
    And I can't play tomorrow and before Wed, I'm busy with work :(
    The Quasar
    The Quasar
    Sorry eden, I know Alex notifIed you but I couldn't play for a sudden problem. Good luck for next round.
    Paired for adv ssnl r5. I can't play saturday or sunday bc I'm moving this weekend, and thus must get it done today or tomorrow. I can play (times in gmt +2): today 6pm-10 pm
    tmrw 10am-2pm and 6pm-10pm
    eden
    eden
    take the w
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…